Chapter 13 - How to ease the nerves

My eyes widen with panic and Noah puts a pillow over his lap, trying to slide his jeans up his legs as best as he can.

(Steph) "Uh... What the hell is going on here?"

I shut my eyes tightly and I can feel how bad Noah is trying not to laugh.

(Steph) "Hailey!"

I slowly turn around and smile innocently at her.

(Hailey) "Y-You're home early."

Her eyes are widened and her mouth is hung low.

(Steph) "Get away from him."

I look to his lap to see that he's fully covered, so I stand up and try to fetch for my top to put it on. I grab Noah's t-shirt and he puts it on as well.

(Steph) "Button your jeans and I want you two in the kitchen." – she points her finger at us. – "We need to have a very serious conversation."

She walks away radiating anger and I turn to Noah, who finally bursts out laughing.

(Hailey) "What is wrong with you?!" – I grab a pillow and throw at his face.

He buttons his jeans, still laughing and then stands up.

(Noah) "I still have a problem."

I look down to see that in fact his member is still rock hard.

(Hailey) "Well, think about dead puppies and grandmothers!"

He makes a disgusted face and turns his back to me.

(Hailey) "What're you doing?"

(Noah) "I'm trying not to get horny. Don't talk to me."

I chuckle quietly and finally, two minutes later he turns around.

(Noah) "Okay, I'm good."

I roll my eyes and we both walk to the kitchen to find my aunt sitting on a chair by the table.

(Steph) "Sit."

I sit down directly in front of her but Noah chooses to stand behind me with his hands on the backrest of my chair, leaning forward.

(Steph) "So... I guess your mother had the talk with you."

(Hailey) "The talk?" – I raise my eyebrow.

(Steph) "The sex talk."

My eyes widen.

(Steph) "So she didn't."

(Hailey) "Not really."

(Steph) "I'd thought Amanda had no problem with that but I guess I was wrong." – she mumbles to herself.

(Hailey) "She wanted to talk to me about... it but I told her that I didn't need to. I knew everything I needed to know."

(Steph) "But I guess it wasn't enough." – she sends an angry glare at Noah.

(Hailey) "Aunt Steph, nothing was happening."

(Steph) "Hailey, I had your age once."

(Hailey) "A long time ago." – I mutter.

She glares at me but continues.

(Steph) "I know teenagers. Even if you say that nothing was happening, something would happen."

(Hailey) "Aunt Steph-"

(Steph) "So I'm gonna have the talk with you."

(Hailey) "You really don't have to-"