Chapter 2 - The hot ninja

Who is that?!

Chad, the school's quarterback (a.k.a. The Douche), is fighting some other guy that I haven't seen before. The guy is hot, though, black hair and green eyes. Tall and he seems to work out often.

He looks familiar...

(Hailey) "Guys!"

I turn around to see Cole and Owen way ahead of us.

(Hailey) "Guys!" - I yell louder.

They stop and turn around. I point to the fight and their eyes widen. Cole immediately jogs to me with a smirk on his face while Owen just walks.

(Cole) "Who is that?"

I shrug and look back to the fight. Chad is putting everything he has into the fight while the guy just looks like he's having fun.

Chad tries to tackle him, but the guy grabs him by his throat and throws him to the ground, like a wrestling move.

(Cole/Hailey) "Uuh..." - we flinch.

Chad doesn't stand up and the crowd that had gathered around the fight, is now looking at the guy with their eyes wide open.

I'll explain: Chad, since he's the quarterback, thinks that he's the king of this school and that he's the strongest one here. He's an arrogant bastard that needs to be put in his place.

And that guy did exactly that.

(Chloe) "Who is that?"

(Owen) "Whoever he is, he's getting laid tonight for sure."

The guy spits to the ground and grabs his backpack, walking inside of the school like nothing happened.

(Cole) "I think I'm in love..."

I burst out laughing while the others do the same, except for Chloe, for obvious reasons.

(Cole) "You know what...?" - he mumbles and starts running inside the school.

(Chloe) "Is he serious?"

(Nicole) "Should we wait for him?"

I look at Owen.

(Owen/Hailey) "Nah..." - we say at the same time.

We start walking away and then the two girls follow us.

*Honk, honk.*

I go to the window on my mom's bedroom and I see Cole's car outside. I wave my hand for him but I don't get a response. I return to my closet and put a pair of black high heeled ankle boots, finishing my outfit.

High waist black shorts, a red crop top and a black cardigan.

I grab my phone and I hear him honking again. I roll my eyes and walk out of my bedroom, climbing down the stairs and then out the front door. Even when he has his eyes on me, he honks again and now he's just trying to piss me off.

Which is working.

I open his passenger door and I sit, glaring as hard as I can. He tries to hide his smirk and I see his hand going for the horn again.

(Hailey) "I swear that if you honk one more time, I will cut both your hands and you won't be able to jerk off anymore." - I threaten.

He shuts his lips in a line and honks. I jump slightly from the noise and start hitting his arm as hard as I can while he complains.