Caught Spying

¿Chapter 4?

Wednesday, December 17th, 2008

Almost two weeks had gone by, I stayed with Lianna and Troye the whole time. I had actually grown quite fond of them. When I was alone with Troye we had some really hilarious conversations. Lianna was usually the stick-in-the-mud, "Have you ever wanted to do something so badly, but someone was preventing you from doing it and you really just want to fit in so you listen to what people tell you to do? You feel in your heart thats what you want to do? Do you know what I mean?" I ask longingly.
"I understand, I really wanted to fuck Michael Davis captain of the rugby team but, Lianna said that, it wouldn't be a wise decision because Michael Davis isn't gay." Troye said while shaking his head.
"No, Troye seriously!" I laughed.
"No, I don't know that feeling.. Why? Do you know that feeling?" He asks me.
"No. I was just asking silly questions. I shouldn't have even brought it up."
I said.
"Bailey, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to tell me. I'm your friend, I'm not going to judge you." Troye stared at me. His big blue eyes seemed to go strait into my soul. He sighed, "I should start heading home now. Text me later, Bailey!" Troye called out.
I was about to begin walking home when I heard something. I followed the noise it was getting clearer and louder now. Who was singing jingle bells? It was coming from the auditorium, that was where they were rehearsing for drama. I stood outside the door.
"I shouldn't." I thought to myself. I pushed open the door and stood there watching from the back of the auditorium. The drama kids were doing a parody of Santa Claus? I shouldn't have stayed but I did. The actors and actresses were great! I laughed out loud, I really hoped no one had seen me up here.
"Exuse me." I shot around to the voice coming from behind me. It was Dan.
"I'm sorry, I-" He cut me off.
"Don't apologize for something you don't mean. What are you doing here?" Dan scoffed.
"I heard you guys and I didn't know what it was so I went in. It's really good, I love the play. I just wanted to check it out. I did drama in my old school and it was great." I replied. There was something about Dan that made me weirdly attracted to him. Maybe because his voice was structured but soothing or that he was super tall. He just had a strange aura, a good one-I think.
"Come here, I'll introduce you to Mrs. Nolan." Dan pulled me over to where the drama teacher stood.
"I found her watching us. She said she was interested in joining." Dan told Mrs. Nolan.
"Very well, Dan you go get suited up for your part it's almost time." Mrs. Nolan shooed him behind stage.
"What is your name, sweetie?" She asked me.
"Bailey Pasciano." I said shyly.
"Everyone is welcome in drama, but why didn't you come to me earlier?" Her brown eyes never left my blue ones.
"I just moved here two weeks ago, I wasn't sure if I could." I replied slightly embarrassed.
"Of course you could have! Unfortunately since we are performing our play tomorrow you can't be in this play. However, you can no doubt be in our next ones. We have one more this year." Mrs. Nolan smiled sweetly at me.
"You can stay to see the rest of the play or you can go home, our next rehearsals start after winter holiday." She added.
"I think I'll stay if you don't mind." Mrs. Nolan's eyes twinkled at that.