Video Gone Viral

¿Chapter 7?

Monday, January 5th, 2009

Bailey's POV

"I can't believe it!" Troye screamed!
"Who would do this! Why would someone post this!"
Lianna hugged him,
"I know, I know, but they have no proof that it's you." She comforted him.
"But it is me!" Troye yelled.
"What happened?" I asked even though I was pretty sure I already knew what it was. Troye looked over at me,
"Someone posted a video of me making out with a fucking rake!" He played the video it was even funnier than I remembered,
"You made out with a rake?" I chuckled
"Forget about that!" He snapped. "Whatever. I guess I'll just have to live with being called 'Rake-Fucker' the rest of secondary school." He stormed off angrily and Lianna ran after him.
I felt for Troye, I really did.
~
1st period

I was trying to pay attention to Mr. Kline when a folded up paper landed on my desk. Dan sat next to me smirking and he mouthed, "Open it."

Dan- Did you see the video I posted on YouTube?

Bailey- Yes. Troye is really upset about it. People are calling him Rake-Fucker.

Dan-Hey! I should get credit I started that!

I just smiled at him and mouthed, "You douche."

~

I didn't meet up with Troye and Lianna today, instead I went to drama. Today was when we found out what we would be performing for our next play.

Mrs. Nolan began,
"I've decided that this years spring play will be.. Romeo and Juliet!"

Some people were excited, some grumbled at the thought of reciting Shakespeare.

"Tryouts are next Monday! Be ready."
~
I told Aunt Noelle all about drama!
"What are you trying out for?" She asked me.
"I'm thinking about Juliet.." I replied.

"Go for it! You've played lead roles before, I can definitely see you as Juliet!" My aunt was so amazing.

"Um. Bailey, I need to talk to you about something serious. I already spoke to the others about this. Today while you were at school, I wasn't feeling well. So I went to the doctors. They think they found something." Noelle revealed.

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"I mean that, they think.. that they may have found cancer. They don't know for sure.. they took some blood. We'll know more at a later time." She said.

I was to shocked to say anything. Even though it wasn't definite, it was still a very real possibility. I latched myself onto my aunt. I couldn't lose her, no. I wouldn't lose her.