The Beginning of danisnotonfire

¿Chapter 22?

Bailey's POV

Sunday, August 23rd, 2009

Dan had took me up to our spot for the last time tonight. I laid in his arms as the sun went down.

"Okay, since I can't be there with you in California I bought you this." He handed me a black box. I opened it up. It was beautiful. "Thank you! It's gorgeous. I'll wear it everyday, Dan." I never wanted to let go of him.

"Here let me put it on you." His delicate touch gave me chills. I looked down at the silver angel on my neck.

"Look what's carved into the back." He said. She'll watch over you since I can't."

I turned the angel over. Noelle was engraved onto it. "Thank you, thank you so much." I gripped him tighter.

My heart was racing, I needed to say it.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~

Dan's POV

August 24th, 2009

We said our final goodbye's last night. That was the last time I would see her. Ever. I needed to clear my mind. I drove up to our spot, we had so many memories here. I glanced under the oak tree, that's where we had our first kiss. And I guess our last kiss too. God dammit Dan! Stop being so fucking negative! Something good has to come out of this. You know what they say, when one door closes another one opens. I noticed something under the tree, a box? Was it Bailey's? I walked over to it. It was the box I had given Bailey to hold the necklace. I picked it up and reopened it, there was a note.

"Dearest Dan,

I knew that I'd find you here. I remember the day you showed me this place. I thought it was magical, the way the sunsets, the way the sunrises, the way I can see all of the stars, but maybe, just maybe it's only like this for me and you. I know for a fact that if other people saw this place they wouldn't appreciate it like we do. The rest of the world isn't like us. You've brought out the best in myself. Thank you for absolutely everything that you've done. I can't leave you with nothing, I can't just leave you with a kiss goodbye. You're worth so much more than a kiss goodbye. I want to give you something special. I know for a definite you'll put this to good use. I love you, Daniel James Howell always remember that and please don't forget me. I promise that I will never forget you.

Love, Bailey x

P.S Do whatever you have to do to be happy. (Always keep that in mind)

I looked at what was under the note. I couldn't believe it. Did she really give me this? It was her aunts old camera. She was right I would put this to good use.

This was the beginning of danisnotonfire.

THE END! HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FANFIC!
Thank you all for your continued support. <3
Love,
Lizzie