Heavenly

¿Chapter 16?

Noelle's POV

Saturday, April 4th, 2009

People always wonder what it's like to die. Sometimes death is quick and painless if your lucky & sometimes death is long and agonizingly painful.
I'm not sure what's really the better option. For me at least, I could tell, well, I can tell. I'm not dead- just yet..
There's something inside you, like a lightbulb that turned on. It gives you some warning, it's really hard to try to explain. Even though my death is long and painful at least I had enough time to say goodbye. My goodbye's are through letters, though. I felt that it would be more meaningful than any of my other options. I addressed my letters to several people.
•Steven Pasciano (Brother)
•Bailey Pasciano (Niece)
•Amelia Pasciano (Niece)
•Elizabeth Pasciano (Daughter)
•Daniel Howell
•Kelly Morgan-Kurtz (Ex-Sister-In-Law)
•Zachary Beckett (Elizabeth's Father)

My last wish is to have them all delivered; that is all I ask.

Monday, April 6th, 2009

It's a struggle to stay awake. I try to hang on for as long as possible and pray to wake up because,

I don't want to die but I can feel it; death is taking over me, today is the day.

I see my family hovered over me, they're all sobbing. My brother, nieces, & my daughter, Elizabeth. I have faith that she'll be in good hands. Wait? What's that noise? My line is dead. Am I dead? I can't feel anything. No more pain. No more pain! I can see doctors coming in, why am I still here if I'm dead? Then I start to see it-

*flashback*

Summer 79'

I was playing tag with my brother, Steven when we were kids. I watch as my six year old self runs around in circles trying to catch up.
~
February 18th, 1988

I watched as Kelly Morgan (soon to be Pasciano) walked down the aisle. They were both so young and they just wanted to get their lives started, but I was excited for them. They sealed their love with a kiss and their lives together had begun.
~
January 24th, 1989

Even though I knew Kelly and Steven were expecting, I really wasn't prepared. I waited out in the waiting room to hear the news. Kelly and Steven didn't know whether the baby would be a boy or girl. But either way today I would walk out of the hospital an aunt and that was very exciting.
Steven opened the door smiling,
"It's a girl and her name is Amelia Christine." I was so happy that night. My brother was going to be a great father.
~
November 16th, 1991

Kelly's water had broke and the baby was on her way. I had the job of babysitting Mia, not too sure how she was going to react to a new baby. Hopefully everything would be fine.

*RING*

I picked up the phone, Kelly had the baby; another girl. Her name was Bailey Danielle.
~
January 15th, 1995

I was anxiously waiting the results. This is so nerve-racking. What am I going to do if it is positive? It was time to look; the small stick had 2 pink lines on it. I was pregnant.
~
August 22nd, 1995

It was the worst pain I had ever experienced. I was pushing as hard as I could; then I heard the soft cry of a baby. The pain subsided a little.
"It's a girl!" Another girl in the family; and her name is Elizabeth Victoria.
~
April 19th, 1996

The divorce was final between Kelly and Steven. Bailey and Mia kept asking me when their mother would come back home. What am I supposed to say? This is so much harder than I ever thought.
~
October 18th, 1999

I had just received a phonecall; my mother had passed away in her sleep last night.
~
December 29th, 2002

I said goodbye to my father for the last time before he lowered into the ground.
~
January 12th, 2009

My test results came back positive; I had cancer. Why me, God? Why me?
~
March 20th, 2009

I watched as Bailey performed in Romeo & Juliet. I couldn't have felt more proud of her.
~
March 30th, 2009

I really hoped Dan would keep him promise; I trust him.

*end of flashback*

I couldn't see much of anything anymore, it was just getting brighter and brighter. I had the feeling of flying and being lifted up. But for just a second I was looking down at my earthy body. My family surrounded me and calling my name. I could no longer hear them for my soul had left my body. Even though I know they couldn't hear me I whispered, "Don't worry; this is not goodbye."

I felt heavenly.