Lianna's Evil Schemes

¿Chapter 10?

Bailey's POV

I've always been a secretive person. I just hate talking about personal things especially with someone I don't know very well but that wasn't the case with Dan.

Everything just flowed out, from the abuse to my most recent issue. My aunt. I told him everything.

"Listen, Bailey, if you ever need someone to talk to, you have me. Alright?" Dan said.

"Now you need to tell me things about yourself." I replied

"Well, I'm 17, I wear a lot of black, I'm freakishly tall, when I tan in look Mexican, ummm." Dan stopped to think,
"Oh yeah I watch a lot of YouTube."

YouTube? I've only been on that website a couple of times but I've only seen stupid videos.

"What are you doing on YouTube?" I asked.
"I watch vloggers; they're people who make video blogs about their life. My favorite is AmazingPhil, we've skyped a few times now. Might even meet up in town one day." Dan said excitedly.

Dan was really interesting and we actually had a lot in common; more than I thought we did. It was nice, being able to talk freely and not having to worry about what you say.

"I should probably go home now; my aunt needs me." I said sadly.

"Do you mind if I walk you home?" He asked.

"I don't mind at all." We both smiled.
~
"Thanks for having me and for walking me home. It what great hanging out with you." I told him.

"We should do it again soon." He exclaimed.

"Definitely."

I walked into my house and stood there for a minute, I had come to the conclusion that I had a little bit of a crush on Dan Howell.
~
Lianna's POV

Thursday, January 22nd, 2009

The final bell had just rung; it was time to go home. Troye and I were standing outside waiting for Bailey.

"Should we just leave?" I asked.
"Yeah." Troye agreed.

We got into my car and drove in silence for a few minutes.

"Something is going on with Bailey." I finally said.
"She's been sneaking away and we need to do something." I continued.

"What are we going to do? Follow her?" Troye asked clearly being sarcastic.

I thought for a moment.

"Actually... I think that's exactly what we're going to do." I smirked.

Troye gave me a strange look,
"No! We can't just stalk her!"

"It's not stalking." I said flatly.

"Then what do you call it?" He questioned.

"Watching from a distance."

Troye's face scrunched up.

"What! There's clearly a big difference!"

I would figure out what was going on with Bailey, nothing in the world could stop me from uncovering the truth.

Hello! I'm here to tell you I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded recently. I've been extremely busy with my online classes. Ideally, I'd like to have Chapter 11 up later tonight but I'm not sure how realistic that is.

Thank you for understanding and I hope you're enjoying my fanfic :-)

xoxo