Prologue

Disclaimer: I did not own the KnB characters but the plot and OC is mine. Credits to Tadatoshi Fujimaki. I hope I don't plagiarize someone else's.

A memory flashed in his mind:

"Seijuro, do you believe in fate?"

"No." He added, "It can only bring bad things. Why do you ask mother?"

She smiled and patted his head, "What a clever kid you are." She added, "But, not all fate brings is bad."

"Why?"

"I'm sure you'll find the answer to that question someday. If you found it, I'll tell you the real answer..." She replied.

Mother, I still don't know what you meant. He thought.

Will you tell me the answer?

Akashi was curious about what his mother meant about her belief in fate. He was desperate to search for an answer. However, a tragedy came that changed the course of his life:

His mother died...

He was standing in front of his mother's altar with a blank expression on his face...

You said you'll tell me. But, why did you die? It can't be. Is this my fate?

His mother died of an ilness. He was standing at the funeral thinking whether he believe it or not. So, he came to a decision not to believe and decided to overcome it.

He made up his mind by saying this:

I'm absolute. I'll punish everyone who defies me. Nothing can stand in my way, or else they'll suffer the consequences...

Because of that, he became a winning tool to his father. Believing that he's a winner of everything claiming that he never lost to anyone. Will he able to overcome the circumtances of his life and finds the answer to his Absolute Fate? What kind of destiny brings to the absolute emperor himself?