Chapter 14

You found yourself wearing a nightgown in a king size bed, for two people. You got up and noticed that Akashi wasn't there. Instead, a maid approached you holding a letter.

"It seems that you're awake, young mistress." She added, "Akashi-sama wrote this letter for you. He told me to give this to you when you woke up."

"Thank you." You received the letter. You opened the letter with your eyes widened.

Are you awake, my empress? Today is a wonderful day. Go to the boutique and you'll meet Mibuchi. The limousine is ready outside.

-S-

Oh no. How could I forgot this special day! You thought and facepalmed. Today was your wedding day. It's just like what he's planning. What he talked about six years ago was absolute. You remembered the past when you were still in college.

*flashback*

One year after the reunion, it's been decided by your parents that you'll be staying at Akashi's house after graduating high school. According to them, in order for you to get closer to him as you get married, you must stay at his house and adapt yourself as part of the Akashi family. The two of you even shared the same bed. It was awkward at first but you got used to it. He was also glad that you got to stay with him. Today you and Akashi were now university students. He summoned you to the balcony wearing a formal dress because today is the conference about the confirmation about your relationship.

"Sei, why did you want me to summon here?" You asked.

He turned to face you, "I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Let's get married."

You panicked, "W-what are you talking about? It's so sudden and we're still--- " He interrupted your words by kissing you while cupping your cheeks.

Is this...deja vu? You thought. (A/N: If you know what I mean xD)

It seems that you've calmed down. He smirked to himself and pulled back. He recalled the time he kissed you in that party so he'd like to enact it differently.

"Just listen to me." He added, "I was planning to tell the whole world that you're mine.

"Sei..."

He ran his fingers through your (h/c) hair and cupped your cheek, "[F/N], what I'm saying right now is absolute. After we graduate, I'll marry you. In that way, we can live happily and make family of our own. So, what do you think?"

*end of flashback*

It was exactly as he said before. You thought. What time is it? I got to prepare quickly! You quickly rushed out of bed and took a shower, wearing your clothes and went outside. As you got outside, it's as expected that a limousine was waiting for you. You went inside the car and rode across the boutique. You saw Reo waiting outside and greeted you, "Hi, [F/N]-chan. Sei-chan told me to give this to you once you arrived here. Please, follow me."

"Thanks." You followed Reo inside and read the letter that was handed out to you.

Have you arrived safely? Go inside the boutique and there is someone who will prepare the dress for you...

-S-

"[F/N]-chan, we're here." A familiar voice called, "[F/N]-chan!!!"

Your best friend hugged you, "Yuiko, what are you doing here?"