Chapter 5

Akashi Seijuro have been practicing a lot during the Winter Cup championship because he felt that he need to train hard in order to win. At the very beginning of the Winter Cup, it's obvious that he always win the matches because Rakuzan's current lineup is the most strongest when Akashi and the three Uncrowned Kings joined. Their school is not just a powerful high school for nothing.

Meanwhile....

[L/N] [F/N] is not the same person as she was. With the use of her ability, it's already decided that her new team will win. She's not holding back and isn't afraid to lose to him either.

After meeting Momoi, she decided not to show up in the court until they were qualified for the the Winter Cup and the semi-finals because [Y/N] already predicted that the pinkette will figure it out soon.

"Um guys, I have somewhere to go. Riko-senpai, you guys go ahead." [Y/N] almost forgot something that she needs to do. Something reminded her that she has to visit the next team for their next match.

"I understand [Y/N]. Make sure you come to Kagami's place later." She reminded.

"Okay. I know the place. Kagami told me the address already. See ya senpai." You said this then you left.

You went back to the gymnasium. As you walked around the hallways, a raven-haired man passed by. Judging by the uniform he was wearing, he's from Yosen. He probably knew the way where she'll find the purple giant.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where the Yosen players locker room?" You asked.

"It's this way." He pointed towards the direction, "And you must be?"

"[L/N] [F/N]." You said, "I came to see Murasakibara-kun. It's been a while since I last saw him."

"No wonder. Come to think of it, Atsushi told me about his snack buddy back in middle school so it must be you."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Ah [L/N]-chin?" Murasakibara said as he spotted you.

"Atsushi, do you know her?" Himuro asked.

"She's my snack buddy in middle school." He clarified.

"Long time no see Murasakibara. How are you?"

"[L/N]-chin, I'm alright but..." His stomach growls, "I'm hungry~"

You giggled, "Well, I have a surprise for you. Here." You gave him something from a plastic bag, "Yogurt. You like it?"

"[L/N]-chin, how do you know that I was looking for this?" There's a glint of amazement in his eyes.

"I've known how you buy your favorites everytime we used to buy snacks at the convenience store so I wrote it down." The purple giant takes the yogurt along with a plastic spoon from the bag. He opens the lid of the yogurt and tried to taste it. The sweetness melted into his mouth with a smile.

"You really spoil him, [L/N]." Himuro commented.

You scratched your head, "Well, it couldn't be helped since he's like my giant little brother who likes to eat. If I have a sibling, I would like to have a cute little brother like him."

"[L/N]-chin, why did you come here?" Murasakibara asked.

"I just come to see if you're okay. It must've been tough for you guys."

"Yeah, but we managed to come this far." Himuro taps the purple giant on the shoulder.

"I see. I had fun meeting you guys." You added, "It's nice your new friend Murasakibara. I... might see you guys next time..."