Chapter 11

You ended up waking in the hospital bed. You had a dream that brought your memories back. You opened your closed right hand and saw the chess piece in it. Tears are flowing from your eyes along with the realization that it was Akashi who gave it to you. You also remembered how you lost your precious memories, regretting the fact that you forgotten him. The fragments of your memories stucked in your head and you keep remembering it. Since now I know everything, what should I do now?

*****

Akashi just returned home and went to his father's office. He visited [Y/N] while she was sleeping. Leaving her the chess piece that he picked up from her limousine. He actually went to the site where she fell unconscious. Inside the vehicle, there he saw her and her head was bleeding. The piece was in her closed right fist. He also went to the hospital to see her and visited her room leaving the piece in her right hand.

"Seijuro, this time the interview was cancelled and I was informed that he'll change the meeting date." His father said.

"I see." He added, "But still, I won't attend the meeting." He was about to go outside his father's office but...

"The girl you're going to meet was in the party."

His tracks stopped, "What do you mean, father?"

He explained, "I saw that girl near the balcony carrying you on her back. When she introduced herself, I never thought that I would meet the grown daughter of an old friend that I haven't seen for a long time."

Akashi spectaculated the girl to be [Y/N] but he thinked twice saying that it was impossible. He knew all about her but didn't know about her family because [Y/N] didn't talk about it. Now, he needs to confirm that assumption. He wants to know if the girl he thought of connects the picture.

He faced his father with a straight look in his eyes, "Father, tell me when and where will I meet her."

******

You just came out of the hospital and your father summoned you to tell you something, "[F/N], you were appointed to have a blind date because I attended the marriage interview. The meeting place will be held here in restaurant in our hotel resort. He said that he reserved a table there so meet him there."

"Father, did you planned out my marriage without me knowing?" You asked.

"Your mother and I both planned this. We actually owe someone from another company so we're taking the favor by making you get married to a man from that company." What should I do? Should I refuse or not? This might be a chance to move on but...

Don't run away from your feelings anymore...

You suddenly remembered your best friend's words. It's true that I like him but, I made up my mind. I have to settle this feeling I have right now...

*****

You decided to come in the appointed meeting at the hotel restaurant. The reserved table was table #4. You found the appointed place and you sat there. You fixed your hair and makeup while waiting for the person and suddenly, you were shocked that you stood up. Your eyes widened that your soon-to-be fiancè is...

"[Y/N]." His voice made you falter. You were so nervous now that he's here.

Your legs froze, "Akashi, why are you here?"

"That's what I wanted to ask." You nervously sat down and he sat down as well. He started the topic, "[Y/N]. I never thought I'll meet you here."

"Same to you, I was... really surprised." You said in a low voice. Everything became quiet. It was very awkward and unexpected that Akashi would be your fiancè. With your courage, you returned the queen piece that you put in your bag and you stood up, "Akashi, I'll return this to you." He looked at you and asked, "Why?"