Chapter 13

You and Akashi will set off to Tokyo for a Christmas Reunion with the Generation of Miracles. It was planned out by Momoi because it would be fun to celebrate Christmas with friends. It will be held at Maji Burger and the meeting place is the basketball court. The two of you reached Tokyo in no time. He suddenly held your hand since the station is crowded.

"Stay close to me. I don't want you to get lost." You blushed when he said those words and followed him on the way. The two of you went outside the station and saw the familiar streets of Tokyo.

*sighs* It's been a while since I got here. It brings back memories. I'm very excited to meet all of them... You thought as you remembered the days when you were still in Teiko. Many things happened while you were there. Your childhood, your memories, everything. It all started in that place. Time flies fast as you recall the events that happen. You smiled as you think of Akashi in your memories since he's the reason why you treasured those times.

Akashi said, "[F/N], we're here." The two of you reached the appointed place. Inside the court, you saw familiar faces including the Generation of Miracles and their friends. Kagami, Kise, Aomine, Kuroko, Midorima and Takao were playing inside the court and they just finished. You heard Aomine and Kagami arguing.

"Alright! I got most of the shots!"

"Baka, I got more than you!" The tanned guy talked back.

"What did you say?!" Kagami looked at the teal haired guy, "Hey, which one of us got more?"

"Hey Tetsu, don't you think it's me?" The tanned guy pointed himself.

"Says the guy who beats himself." Kagami said in sarcasm.

"Are you picking a fight with me?!"

"Um. You two...." Kuroko was between the two of them.

Midorima facepalmed, "I think we shouldn't get involved with their stupidness."

Takao teased, "But you're thinking that you want to stop them." Midorima glared at him.

You chuckled as you walked towards the court and called, "Satsuki-san, it's been a while."

Momoi smiled, "Akashi. [F/N]-chan. You came."

Kise exclaimed, "Waah! [L/N]-cchi!"

"Yo." Aomine waved.

"[L/N]-san. Akashi-kun, hello." Kuroko said with the usual poker face.

Takao snudged Midorima's arm and teased, "Hey Shin-chan, aren't you going to say hi?"

"I'm not nanodayo." The carrot replied while fixing his glasses.

After that, there are two people came after they greeted you. It was Himuro and Murasakibara.

"Tatsuya, it's been a while." Kagami patted Himuro on the shoulder.

"Same here." Himuro said while smiling.

"[L/N]-chin, where are my snacks?" The purple giant asked.

"Oh, it's in this bag. These are the latest flavor of maiubo." You gave him the maiubos in a plastic bag.

"Thanks." He gets one and eats it. He feels like in heaven while eating. This flavor..!

Himuro noticed the purple giant with such glee while eating, "Um. [F/N]-san, why is Atsushi like that?"

You gave a short laugh, "Ahaha. Just let him be."

"It seems that everyone is here." Momoi added, "The four of you missed the game though."