Chapter 3

You've been walking back and forth because of how busy you are in managing the team. Akashi asked you to hand out some sample data and was impressed that they're extremely detailed. It's because you and Momoi helped each other. Actually, the pinkette gave you some data while you tried to analyze it in a report form. As if you were making a short research paper, taking down the best possibilities based on the player's background. The forecast ability is usually used to gather simple data. You've been very helpful to the team and they were happy that they met you. The Generation of Miracles including you and Momoi were going home together after the long practice. The five of them are talking about you.

"Isn't it amazing that [L/N]-cchi joined us?" Kise said.

"I agree with you Kise-chin." Murasakibara ate the pocky you gave him, "She might give me a lot of snacks every practice."

"That's because she's an asset to us nanodayo." Midorima said as he fixed his glasses. "Because of her detailed strategies, we were able to win in different matches."

"You talk too much Midorima. That's unusual of you to say something like that." Aomine said in sarcasm then the tsundere felt a slight embarassment, "I'm just saying that because it's the truth nanodayo." He added, "And besides, [z/s] tend to get along with cancers like me.

Aomine laughed, "You're still into that horoscope thing huh?"

Kuroko puts a usual poker face while sipping to his vanilla shake. "Kuro-chin? You're drinking it again? Is it delicious?"

"Yes." He replied. "Ok. I might try buying it next time." Murasakibara pouted while munching his snacks.

"Alright, let's go for some popsicle!" Aomine said as he stretched his arms.

"Sounds interesting." Murasakibara came along with Aomine and Kuroko. The tanned guy snudged the blonde's shoulder, "Treat us again, Kise."

"Why me?!" The blonde whined.

You chuckled as you watched them behind. "[F/N]-chan you're amazing." Momoi complimented you, "You made them closer to you even though you're new here."

"Is that so?" You scratched your head.

"I hope things are still fine the way the were." Momoi said with glee.

"I agree." You heard a familiar voice behind you.

"Akashi. Aren't you supposed to go home?"

"I wouldn't mind spending with the team for a while." He asked, "How's your first day with the team?"

"It was fun." You replied with joy.

"I see. I'm glad." He was smiling and it's different. You thought. He was very happy. But why? Is it because of me?

Akashi couldn't help but smiling. Maybe he was happy when he first met you. It was unexpected for him when you first joined as the new manager. I hope we can have fun like this [L/N]... He thought.

****

"[L/N]-cchi!"

"Kise-kun, where have you been? You're almost late." Your eyes were burning with fire as you scold him. It happens when you were in coach mode. Everyone in the first string knows how terrifying you are in that state.

"Gomen [L/N]-cchi. I went in some trouble-ssu." He scratched his head.

Kise's fangirls again? You gave a sigh since you're used to it, "It's alright."

Being with the Generation of Miracles is very fun as you watched them play and getting into conversations about the next strategy. You and Akashi get along well and became good friends. As time goes by, you developed feelings for him but you just hid it from him. You love how he looks, his personality and everything. You watched all of the team improve and gotten much stronger. However, there's something that bothers you as they started to show their real abilities. Until the day you witnessed Akashi and Murasakibara are arguing which of the two of them are stronger.