Chapter 10

"Why are you here?" A familliar voice asked. You gasped and put back your mask quickly to face him. He was walking towards you. Uh oh. I think he caught me...

"Eh? Um, I'm just here for----" And then, he suddenly crashed his lips into yours. He kissed you by cupping both of your cheeks forcefully yet it was gentle. Akashi... why are you doing this? He pulled back and passed out in front of you uttering your name. Did he recognize me? I heard my name earlier... "Hey, Akashi." You tried to wake him up but he's sound asleep. You noticed that he smelled like wine so you found out he was drunk. You sighed of relief and was hoping that he wouldn't remember what happened. He was so heavy that you were having a hard time to carry him by shoulder. Seeing his sleeping face made you blush. You were panting while walking, searching for his room to rest and then a man came and sighed at seeing the sight that Akashi was drunk.

You asked, "You must be his father, right?"

"Yes." He added, "Who are you? Why is a lady like you carry him like that. What a shame."

His words sting that you were nervous and shivered. You explained, "Actually, I was at the balcony and I didn't recognize that he came there then he passed out."

"I see. Then, I'll apologize for his actions." He added, "What family did you came from?"

"There's no need for apologize." You added, "I'm actually the owner of the famous hotel resorts' daughter."

"You mean the [H/N]?" He asked.

"Yes." You replied and he seemed amused.

"I get it now." He sent the butler to carry Akashi to his room then he said this, "Can I meet where are your parents now?"

*****

The next day, Akashi woke up with his head feeling dizzy. He ended up in his bed with unchanged clothes. He still wearing the same clothes at the party. He think that he drank too much wine at the party after he played the violin. The reason why he drank at that time because he was upset that [F/N] turned his invitation because she was so busy. It can't be helped though. He just wanted to see her and introduce her to his father. He tried to recall the memory he had last night but it was interfered when his butler came to inform this, "You seem to be awake, master." He added, "Your father went to see a friend today so I came to inform you."

"I see. You may go now." The butler left and kept thinking about what happened last night. He went to the bathroom for a shower and recalling what happened while closing his eyes. He remembered the performance and then greeted some guests. The next one, is he took a glass of wine and keeps drinking it until he was drunk. He walked around the mansion hallways as he took the stairs to relax at the balcony and then, he saw a beautiful woman. She was wearing an eye mask and his vision was blurry so he can't see her face. But what she was wearing was a [f/c] slit gown with truffles in the skirt that shows her right leg. As he remembered what happened next, he facepalmed and was embarrassed from what he did. What he was thinking right now is, who was the girl he kissed at the party?

******

You were in your room thinking about what happened last night. You couldn't even sleep because of what happened and you coincidentally met his father. He seemed interested to know about your parents so you told him that they also attended the party. You wondered what his father was planning and also the kiss.... You unconsciously touched your lips, realizing it was your first. You tried to forget it but you can't. Remembering it makes you frustrated. You checked your phone to contact your best friend.

"[F/N]? How are you? Do you enjoyed the party last night?" Yuiko asked.

"Um. Can we talk somewhere?" You asked.