Chapter 7

"Cheers!" The Seirin team chanted as they raise their glasses with drinks.

"[L/N], this place is amazing!" Riko commented.

"Yeah, we had no idea that your parents run this place." Kiyoshi said as he viewed the menu, "The food here is delicious."

"I agree about the food." Kagami said as he took seconds of rice on the table.

"Kagami-kun, you shouldn't gobble your food like a monster in this kind of place."

"Who are you to scold me, Kuroko?" The red-haired male didn't mind him and just focused on eating.

You noticed that the teal guy just finished his plate clean. From what you know, he just ordered vanilla milkshake and a little bit of chicken barbeque and rice on his plate. You chuckled, Is it just me that Kuroko is on a diet?

You had an another reason why you suggested to brought them here. It's not just to celebrate your victory but to tell them that you're signing off as their secret manager...

"Guys, I had an announcement." Everyone in the team fixed their eyes on you.

"I'm... going to transfer to Rakuzan in my second year." You said. You were dumbfounded for a moment while keeping the cool pace. Everyone doesn't seem to be surprised and their faces are serious.

"We know about that, [L/N]." Kiyoshi said, "Kuroko told us."

"He did?" You sighed in your thoughts,This guy is unpredictible that my forecast ability can't read what's in his eyes...

"It's best that they knew sooner." He said.

Hyuga crossed his arms, "[L/N] I hate to admit, I found it strange when you suddenly joined us. But when Kuroko told us how you and Akashi were so heated up during the match to beat each other, everything became clear to us."

"And besides we don't blame you, [L/N]. It just happened." Koganei assured.

"You guys..."

The attention was shifted towards the Seirin coach, "Alright guys, enough of the drama. Let's just enjoy ourselves for a while. [Y/N]-chan, we will miss you. I'm grateful that all of us won today. We could've also done this without you."

Tears bursted as you suddenly got emotional, "Riko-senpai...."

And so, after they finished eating, they decided to have a tour around the hotel resort and meeting the hotel staffs. Everyone is enjoying how majestic the hotel is. You were very glad that you got to meet them. It was very fun to spend your time with the team even though it's your last time to be with them.

*timeskip*

It's been few weeks since the Winter Cup finals. You've been stressed over the past few months and today is your peaceful time. You were relaxing by drinking a cup of warm chocolate since it's very cold out there. Many things happened since you joined Seirin's basketball team and your ability takes toll of your thoughts because of stress.

While relaxing in the dining room, your phone slowly moved because of vibration as it rings your favorite ringtone. You took the phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"[Y/N]-chan? It's me, Riko." You heard a very familiar voice coming from the phone.

"Senpai!" You said with glee, "Why did you call me today?"

"Do you know that today is Kuroko's birthday, right? You are invited and the venue will be at Kagami's place."

"Okay, senpai. I'll be there soon."