Chapter 6

Mayuzumi showed the way to Akashi's school, Rakuzan High. You were quite lucky that your parents agree to make you do whatever you want as long as it will not taint your family's reputation. Inside the campus, you were cautiously observing him by lowering your profile. By make-up and changing contact lens, you have to ensure that Akashi won't recognize your appearance in case he spotted you. Shortly afterwards, you suddenly lost track of Mayuzumi. While walking around the school, a male voice asked.

"Excuse me, is this yours?" You saw a tall guy with a sleek black hair holding your small sling bag.

"Thanks. And you are?"

"I'm Mibuchi Reo." He said, "You better be careful on losing your things next time."

"Thanks for the reminder." You smiled at him.

"Anyway, why are you here in the middle of the hallways? You don't seem like you're in this school." Crap, I better think of something reasonable...

"Yes. Well uhh..." You said flustered, "I got lost. I think Mayuzumi-senpai is going to kill me..."

And suddenly, "Oh! There she is!"

You spotted a blonde haired guy with emerald eyes and not only that, he's with Mayuzumi and the other tan ripped guy. Great timing!

"Senpai, is this girl you were looking for? Reo-nee found her earlier." He said.

You greeted the blonde cheetah, "Hi, you and Mibuchi-senpai are friends?"

"Well, we're teammates from the basketball team. My name's Hayama Kotaro by the way."

"It's nice to meet you, I'm [L/N] [F/N]. Can you please not to tell Akashi that I'm here?" You pleaded.

"Oh, you know Sei-chan?" Reo suddenly got interested in the topic.

"Yeah, we had some sort of past. But anyways, can you guys do the favor?" You pleaded. He'll know about me when we meet again because I'll be watching you guys in the Winter Cup."

Eikichi commented, "That's great because I'll be eating a lot for the game."

The blonde scratched his head as if he's in depth of thinking something, "Speaking of game, crap! We're almost late. Akashi will be scolding us. See ya, [Y/N]-chan!" He said as he sprinted the hallways while the others followed him.

Without knowing, a certain redhead is looking at you behind your back.

*****

After the practice...

"Can you guys explain who's the girl that you met in the hallways earlier?" The redhead asked. They looked sweaty, showing how flustered they are.

"Just an acquaintance of mine and I'm just showing her around the school because she wants to know where I'm studying. However, she gets lost easily. It was a close call when Mibuchi and Hayama got her." He lied.

Reo joins in, "That's right Sei-chan. His friend was very nice, don't you think?"

Hayama said, "Yes. I think you should meet her."

"Is that so? Then I'll look forward to that meeting." He said as he concluded today's practice.

The silver-haired guy secretly took out his phone as soon as he got out of the campus and contacted your number, "[L/N], it seems that Akashi almost saw you when you left."

"Is that so?" You said over the phone, "Let him be. He figure it out soon. He's a smart guy so I know."

"Alright, my job is done." He said as he ended the call.