Chapter 1

A/N: Hi everyone! This is Ayame-chan ^_^ You can call me Aya-chan hehe. I finished writing my outline about this story and I'm so excited to publish it. I was inspired on writing this because of re watching KnB and Akashi was my favorite so, I'd like to make a long oneshot story about him. I was fangirling while writing it though xD

I hope you guys enjoy this oneshot I made. I'll do my best to make this story interesting. I'll just stop right here and enjoy reading ^_^

********

Akashi Seijuro, the captain of Teiko basketball team, he was all alone in an empty classroom, playing shogi all by himself. He opened his old shogi board, realizing that the queen piece was missing. Smiled, he remembered the girl who first opened his heart eight years ago.

*flashback*

He was alone and went inside in an empty classroom. He was about to go home after his last class but he noticed that his shogi pieces aren't complete. He went to other places where he last dropped it but the last place he went is this classroom.

Where was it? I know I dropped it here somewhere. He thought.

"Excuse me, is this yours?" A girl with [h/c] hair and [e/c] eyes extended her hand with the lost piece in it. He looked at the girl and was astonished.

She looks cute. He thought.

"Thanks." He put the lost piece in his board. You looked at the board he was holding. "Do you play shogi?" You asked.

"Yes. Why?" He said.

"How about we play together after going home?" You bid him.

It's very rare for a girl like her to play shogi but it sounds fun. He agreed to play with her in an empty classroom and obviously, he won. You were good at playing it but you never thought that you were defeated by someone like him. It was your first defeat. You may feel humiliated but you're not. You just said it in a cheerful way, "Aww, I lost." You added, "It was my first time I got defeated by someone like you. You must be very skilled."

"Thanks for the compliment." He gaves you the queen chess piece, "Here you can take this."

"Is it okay with you?" You asked.

"Yes. Take it as a keepsake for your first defeat." He said.

You smiled, "Thanks. But, why a queen?"

"Because it's a girl and... you look like one..." His cheeks turned slightly red as he said that.

"Is that so?" You giggled at his compliment, "If I'm the queen then you're the king. Now we're a pair."

You were smiling. At that time, your words made his heart flutter. It was his memory that he'll never forget. The scars deep in his heart was gone until he met that girl. He thought that she was pretty and unique that he got interested in her.

"Oh, I have to go. See ya later." You said as you got out of the classroom.

"Wait." He extended his hand but you didn't heard him. He thought to himself, It was fun to be with her and it was worth it, but... I forgot to ask her name...

I hope I'll meet her again...

*end of flashback*

After reminiscing those thoughts, he looked at the boundless sky through the window and thought to himself. I wonder where are you now... It's been eight years already and I was thinking that I want to see you. I want to ask for your name but I was too late to ask. If we meet again, I want to know you more...

"Akashi." A guy with a green hair and glasses called making him brought back to his senses, "You've been called by the head coach."

"Alright. I'll be coming soon, Midorima." He said as he stood up from his chair and arranged his things then he walked around the hallways with Midorima. While walking, he saw a girl coming this way running towards him in a rush and bumped into him dropping the piece. She almost got tripped but she got up.

"Here." Akashi extended his arm as the girl picked up the shogi piece and said, "Sorry, I was actually in a rush and... thanks." After those words, she left running. He turned back while seeing her running figure. He thought to himself, That piece earlier... There's no doubt about it... Wait, could it be she was...

"Akashi, you better hurry." Midorima's words snapped out of his mind and he catch up to him. He thinked about the girl earlier. He wondered how did she got it. No doubt that the piece he picked up was the queen.

They went inside the head coach's office and Akashi asked, "Why did you summon me for?"

He announced, "Akashi, there will be a new manager will be joining the basketball team. I hope you'll get along with her."

"Her?" He asked as he heard a sudden door opened. "Good timing, you finally came." Akashi leaned behind and couldn't believe what he saw, "You're..." (A/N: It's your time to shine reader-chan xD)

"Sorry for being late, I'm [L/N] [F/N]. Nice to meet you, captain." You smiled as you introduced yourself.

******

A/N: And that's it. What do you think of my first oneshot story? Don't you think that the first chapter is a short one? Feel free to comment. Sorry about my grammar and errors. Please inform me about it. Don't forget to vote my story ^_^