Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry I couldn't find a good photo -.-

A year later... It was the day of their middle school championship game.

"Ehhhh?! [L/N]-cchi quit?! Why?!" Kise complained.

"I don't know. I also heard that she transferred to another school. Like I care." Aomine said languidly while fixing his bag.

Akashi walked in the locker room irritated, "There's no need for her anymore." He added, "We can still be victorious even though she's gone." Even though he said that it can't be helped but he looked furious. Tsk. I never thought you'll betray me like that, [F/N]....

"Aww, that's why she's been missing here. I didn't know." Kise pouted, "I really miss her coaching us though."

"Ryota, this was her last data." Akashi handed out the sheets of paper. The blonde noticed a writing behind her data.

A letter for all of us? He thought and read them aloud.

Kise-kun. Kuroko-kun. I'm sure you're depressed since I'm not coaching with you guys anymore but, remember the training I taught you. I'll count on all of you guys. This data will be your last on helping your victory.

Anyway, Murasakibara-kun, I got something for you in your locker before I left, so check them out.

The purple giant went straight to his locker right away and opened it. He was surprised that there were lots of snacks inside. [L/N]-chin...

Midorima-kun, I'm sorry to tell you that you ranked last today. But you knew that right?

The green haired guy silently shivered as Kise read the letter.

Be careful. Make sure to bring your lucky item though.

Aomine, you might be happy right now because I didn't stole your precious magazine during practice anymore. Good luck to your game though.

He just looked serious but recalls the things that you did. So it was you who helped Satsuki?! He was pissed in his thoughts.

Satsuki-san. Thank you for being a good friend. It was nice being with you. Keep the last data I gave you ok? It might help for their game.

And lastly, Akashi I'll leave the rest to you....

-[L/N] [F/N]-

Kise felt emotional as he read it, "[L/N]-cchi..."

The whole atmosphere of the room turned emotional than it was and Momoi was trying not to cry as she retreived the data from Kise. Kuroko was silent. Kise noticed him with an upset face, "Is something wrong, Kurokocchi? You've been spaced out lately."

"It's nothing." Deep in his mind, he felt that the atmosphere ever since that incident has been gloomy. It was not the same like it used to be... The teal haired guy stood up, "Where are you going, Kurokocchi?"

"I'll be going somewhere. I'll catch up soon." Kuroko said as he left the locker room.

"Kurokocchi..."

******

During the championship game...

"Akashicchi, Kurokocchi didn't show up. What should we do?" Kise panicked.

"I guess it can't be helped right now. Everyone, let's play without him." All of the team nodded.

[L/N], I'm sorry... His other self thought.