I A m A M a g i c a l P o n y

• Dedicated to Pippin the Magical Pony

Woah, woah, woah! Way too many spaces in the title. Delete it. Now.

NEVER! *turns to readers* Hey guys! So today I saw Bilbo at my school, and I was like, "What are you doing at my school?". Then he says, "I'm enrolling Frodo in for next term."

What? Why's Frodo going to school now?

Apparently he ate all the cheese in the Shire so now Bilbo doesn't have any left for lunch.

*low whistle* Frodo should know never to come between Bilbo and his cheese...

And he destroyed the precious, so Gollum convinced Bilbo to put him back in school. Well, he'll be starting at our school soon. But Sam will get so bored, just sitting around all day with no one to talk to. Poor Sam...

*runs up to them* Hey guys! The Gaffer just told me that Sam is going to go to school again because he doesn't want to be alone just sitting around at home. Well, that and he thinks he has to protect Frodo.

Okay ... this is getting weird.

Mmmmmhm.

Next Tarwa will have to come to our school.

NOOOO! NEVER!

Ha, ha very funny. *rolls eyes* I know you can't resist us.

In your dreams.

Burny, burny, burn, BUUURRRNNN, Pip!

I was talking to both of you.

OOOOHHHH! MERRY! Better watch out!

Very funny. >=(

This chapter is very slow-moving.

*awkward silence*

Sooooooo...

Sooooooo?

Sooooooo!

*more awkward silence*

So what?

I dunno.

Let's go get ice-cream.

Yeah.

Wait. Just gotta say to my bajillions of fans out there ..... I LOVE YOOOUUU!!!

Okay ... that was ridiculously random...

Yeah, especially 'cause you don't have any fans.

Merry! Don't be such a donkey.

Yeah, Merry.

You're so mean...

*scoffs* Us? Really?

YES!

Pippin, you're not awesome either. Be quiet.

Okay...