Chapter 1

Zoe's POV

I sat in the court of Oranus, like a huge cloud with thrones. When I had...died, he saw me worthy of joining his court and watching over the planet from above. I saw everything that happened on earth...I saw my favorite new brother Perseus join the hunt, I saw the death of one of my favorite sisters Opal, I saw it all.

I watched over them.

Then suddenly, Blackness. "Z-Z-Zoë?" A male voice asked, it didn't sound like Oranus. I opened my eyes to find myself in a forest, tall oaks surrounded me. It was summer, I thought, this was the hunters camp. Can it be?

Then a silver eyed figure appeared over me, "Milady?" I asked confused. "Oh Zoë it IS you!" She Brought me into a hug.

"Milady Why has thou come back to earth?" I asked referring to why I was alive. "Oh. My. Gods." A voice said, I turned to see "Perseus?" I asked. "Last night I gave riptide back to you! It must have restored your immortality." He explained.

"May thou still be in the hunters?" I asked hoping for a yes.

"Of course though Percy is our new lutenitant." Milady said.

"He won thy contest?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes He has, he has been the lutenitant of the hunt for two years."

"I miss that part." I said.

"What?" Perseus Asked

"I have been in the court of Oranus watching over Thee." I explained.

"Wicked! Tomorrow we are headed to camp-" I groaned and he laughed.."we will just beat them in capture the flag and archery contest" he whispered to me.

"I heard that Perseus." Milady said. "And it's true." We started laughing, "I think we have good news to tell the hunt." Perseus said.

We raced back to camp, Perseus vs Me, I won.

I saw my sisters by the fire with concerned looks, Thalia looked over, "Percy we were so worried!" She exclaimed.

She then gasped at me, "Zoe Nightshade...Your back."