Chapter 11

The date: August 18th, 1993

The time: 11:11 pm

THe place; Empire Memorial Hostpitel, room 17 floor 2

The patient: Sally Jackson.

Sally Jackson's baby boy was born at 11:11 pm on August 18th in the year of 1993. "A special boy." She said at the time.

Lady Artemis was in St. Augustine National Park with the hunt, she was on her cot, sleeping of course. Suddenly she felt a tug in her gut, one she hasn't had since Zoë was born. She knew the meaning though...a special hunter was born. Some girl who was powerful, strong, brave, and mostly..Loyal.

Poseidon sat on his throne in Atlantis watching his son be born..it was endearing yet cold. He couldn't do anything but watch. He was heartbroken.

Perseus Jackson was born at 11:11 on August 18th, 1993 at the empire memorial hospital in room 17 on the second floor to Sally Jackson and Poseidon. He was a special boy but no one knew how special at that time, not even the fates themselves but when those swirling green eyes, fate began to reveal itself.

Author Note

This was just a little thought, talking about everyone's reaction to his birth in this fanfic so I thought you should know that Artemis part and stuff.

I'll update soon. Comment and Vote!

-Love from Kallie Love 💚

And if you notice...11 chapter guys..I didn't plan that and it's freaky