Chapter 14

Percy's POV

My foot was slammed on the button...for my sisters, for my new mother, for my new life. I've been a hunter for a year and I love my life, my sisters, Milady, everything about it.

7 minutes

Polybotes snarled as I struggled to breath, "I'll ask one more time since I'm in a good mood, Join us or Die" he loosened his grip and I gasped for air.

8 minutes

"I-I'll never leave my mother and sisters, NEVER!" I growled and bite his hand, he dropped me and I felt my leg bone crack on impact, I howled in pain but my hand flew on the button.

9 minutes

I couldn't move my right leg, I was stuck sitting down. I grabbed one of my 7 remaining arrows and sent it in between his eyes. His blindness in the left eye made it hard to pull it out.

10 minutes.

So I had time to send another straight through his hand. I heard him yelp and saw Inchor flow freely, I risked a look at mhm throbbing Leg to see it completely red, and reddish-gold blood was in a pool around it. It took everything not to pass out from blood loss,

11 minutes.

One minute left and there free, "Milady please save them. Please" the blood loss was effecting my brain, I couldn't even think properly. With a last effort, I pulled an arrow back and launched it.

12 minutes,

I let the button go and fell to the ground, I didn't even see where the arrow landed. I closed my eyes, 'my sisters are safe, my mission was complete' my only thoughts before I saw only black.