Chapter 5

Y'all all missed Annabutt right? Who doesn't just love Annabutt

Random follower answers: Percy, Artemis, Hera, zoë, Thalia, every hunter, most of camp.

Percy's POV

I woke in a cold barren room. In it stood a figure I couldn't see. "Perseus," it said. "Kronos." I growled. "Look boy, don't be feisty with me, we just want you to quit the hunt so I can rise when you are dead. K? Good"

I stood gapping at him, "I will never leave my sisters." I stated.

"Guess I'll make you Poseidon spawn." He sneered.

I snapped and broke my cesetial bronze shackles, I grabbed the figures neck and growled like a hellhound. "You ever say that name in my presence again and I will make you fade Kronos!" I screamed. The figure turned and I saw the face of Annabeth Chase as she jumped on me I through her off and reached for my knifes to find them gone.

"Traitor, in two ways" I said coldly.

She straddled me down, "Percy, I love you!" She pleaded, tears in her eyes.

"I lost the ability to love a long time ago, I am luteneit of the hunters of Artemis, my sisters will come for me. I am the male hunter of Artemis now get off me!" I screamed at her.

"But I love you!" She leaned in for a kiss and I struggled against her, kicking her off me.

I whispered a silent pray to Lady Artemis hoping she would hear, "Milady, I'm in a prison, I don't know where but Annabeth is trying to kiss me and she is working for" before I could finish she jumped on my back, "Get off!" I sneered.

"Kronos promised me my love and I have him now love me back or lord Kronos will make you!" She looked desperately into my eyes, the same puppy dog eyes I used to give her.

"N-O!" I answered and kicked her down. This was gonna be a long battle until my sisters come.