Chapter 13

Percys POV

Polybotes, wants to torture me, bane of my sworn enemy. Sea Scum. Son of Gaea.

The reasons I should run, check.

My stupid sense of logic, check.

Instead of being smart and running, I grabbed my bow and Nock an arrow. "Percy don't do anything rash" Diana said wisely, I swear to the gods she could be a daughter of Athena.

I shrugged her off and turned to Zoë, "go to the doors. No matter what." She wanted to protest but I glared at her stone cold. "This is my fight and you need to get Will Solace to camp Andy get my sisters, get yourself, back to the hunt." I said senserly.

"Percy don't do this!" Diana pleaded.

"It's not worth it!" Novia said.

Then the little girl from earlier walked up and tugged on my shirt, I looked down at her with my towering figure. "What are you gonna do?" She squeaked.

"Might call it suicide." I told her. Before I could look at her pleading eyes I ran. I ran at her shouting, "Polybotes!"

When I reached him I stopped, I risked a glance and saw Diana and Zoë leading everyone the long way,

"Perseus Jackson, Son of Poseidon." He sneered.

I shot the arrow at his neck and it barliey grazed since a god and demigod have to work together to kill a giant, I cut his legs with moonbeam and slasher and growled at him, "never say I am a son of that sea scum ever again. Because of him I lost Opal, because of him I lost Annabeth, because of him I went to Tartarus again! Do you hear me?! I LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF HIM! He is not my father"

Polybotes laughed, "Little demigod, have a falling out did you? My dimwit halfbrother Kronos has recruited me to kill you but I have other plans for you. I would like to offer you a place in our army to overthrow the gods, do you agree?"

I thought about it, I'm sad to admit it was tempting but I saw Zoë give a pleading look and I grinned as she got in the elevator. Someone needs to hold the button! "If I accept, will you leave Artemis and The hunters alive?" I asked.

The door to the elevator started closing...my time was running out, "of course of course."polybotes chummed up.

"Well to bad, I would never betray them!" I slid under Polybotes legs and ran to the doors, I slammed into the button as he charged.

I put my elbow on the button and nocked an arrow, I shot it at polybotes eye and it nailed dead on, polybotes groaned in pain and stumbled pulling the arrow out. Golden Inchor flowed and I could tell he was blinded.

1 minutes.

He growled at me and shouted, "You will join us wether you want to or not! Kronos has learned control." I glared and sent another arrow at his thigh. More inchor.

2 minutes.

I heard yelling, but not polybotes, an army's was coming and I couldn't kill poly toes without a god. "Lady Artemis please!" I whispered to myself. Suddenly a silver aura was around me. Lady Artemis's blessing. Her honeyLike voice boomed in my mind 'I the goddess Artemis adopt Perseus Jackson, do you accept." I grinned, "I accept." I said aloud.

3 minutes.

"Accept what boy. Our offer to join us?" Polybotes asked. "How rude, let me introduce myself. I am Perseus Jackson, Son of Artemis and Champion of the dead (Hades Blessed Percy in the chapter shackles remember?) slayer of Kronos and Bane of Gaea, Hero of Olympians and sworn enemy of Poseidon, I am the male hunter of Artemis and your death Polybotes." I said happily.

4 minutes.

He then charged.

I didn't expect this.

Flight is essential.

Escape is not an option with Diana, Zoë and that poor little girl in the elevator!

5 minutes.

His body whammed into mine, I flew into the wall, making a dent but my hand stayed on the button. "I can't abandon my sisters!" I said quietly to myself. Polybotes grabbed me in the dent and I forced my foot on the button.

6 minutes. Half way done.

Zoës POV

I saw everything, I watched the hunt while I was in Oranus' court but I also watched Percy, he was an amazing male, the only one.

I saw it happen, him falling to Tartarus and riding these doors to the mortal world. 6 minutes done, 6 to go I counted in my head. Sal stood with her head in wills arm crying, she was scared. I was too.

Percy needs to hold that button and I'm guessing he is but that means he has to fight off a giant alone. My baby brother, alone again all because of that stupid Annabeth.

Then it hit me, "Percy's gonna die." I yelled in alarm. Diana looked shocked and Novia looked heartbroken, Winnie looked at the floor. Diana looked at me straight in the eye refusing to believe it, "No he won't, he can't." SHe said.

"The prophecy says to find the dead, the pit of horrors wrings a neck." I explained. We need to prevent this.