Chapter 12

Zoës POV

"Perseus Jackson never ever get kidnaped again!!" I screamed at him. He laughed, "how do we get out of here?" He asked.

"Well the prophecy said 7 halfbloods go to the pit, To Save the half-blood misfit, Find a traitor, Find a death, The pit of horrors wrings a neck, Hunters and Campers together prevail, One with pain through a frozen jail." Diana told him.

"Annabeth Chase..works for Kronos." He said mad.

Gasps were heard and I thought about how he knew this..why did he seem so..distressed, disturbed, -no..he seemed abused. "Percy," I started gently, he looked up with broken eyes, tears brimming them "what did they do to you?"

"I won't ever relive that! Let's go." He commanded as his green eyes flared.

About two hours after deciding to walk toward the heart to check if the doors of death are there, Percy sighed, "you know what's weird Zoë?"

"What?"

"I don't have a name." He told me, I stared at him coNfused. "Like Thalia's daughter of Zeus and your daughter of atlas but I don't have one. It's weird." He explained.

I started LAughing, "thy brother is worried about thou?" I asked amused. He nodded laughed too.

When we reached the heart, Percy started hyperventilating, I ran to him and hugged him, "your ok Percy."

He snapped back to us and hugged me, "thank you zoë"

That's when we saw it, the doors of death were back, gaurded by Polybotes, the giant bane of Poseidon.

"Oh boy." Diana said.