Chapter 6

Diana's POV

It was a long battle against every monster but in the end we won. I shot a final arrow at the last hydra before I saw a unconscious Percy being shadow traveled by a hellhound next to a limp Zoë and Lillian.

My beach blue eyes narrowed and I sprinted towards Percy, I called out to him but I was too late. Annabeth Chase, the head consuler of Athena Cabin, was also missing along with Sherman Yang, Head of Ares Cabin. I called for my half-sister Atlanta since she was a better healer and she grabbed Lillian over the shoulders while I grabbed Zoë. Chiron called a meeting for head consulers and three hunters so we decided on Zoë, Thalia, and me.

"We are going on a quest to save our brother!" Thalia said with tears, I knew she was nervous for him since they had a long history.

"Agreed, Thou shall go to thee meeting with Thy daughter of Apollo, Diana. Thalia would Thy come?" Zoë stated, I was shocked they wanted me to come but we left to go.

Chiron arrived with the Immortal Oracle, Rachel, and we started our speech.

"The Hunters are going on a quest to save Percy." I said.

"you need a prophecy!" Ryan the Poseidon scum sneered.

"Rachel, how do I save my brother?" Thalia asked. Rachel lit up like Christmas.

"7 will go to the pit,

To Save the half-blood misfit.

Find a traitor

Find a death

The pit of horrors wrings a neck.

Hunters and Campers together prevail

One with pain through a frozen jail."

"4 hunters, Winnie daughter of Eros" a boy with pale skin and black hair who stood in a corner flinched, "Diana Daughter of Apollo." I stood shocked at the declaration. "Zoë daughter of Atlas" Zoë looked down sadly and I put a ham on her shoulder to comfort her. "And lastly, Novia Daughter of Thanatos." Thalia decided. "I will stay with the hunt as second in command"

"Our Campers will gladly volunteer." Chiron stated.

(All of the seven are two years older, Jason Piper and frank are 17 Hazel is 15 Annabeth is 18. Leo is immortal 17.)

"I volunteer" a small girl no older then 11 said. "I am Sal daughter of Eris, goddess of discord" Her black eyes were glinting evilly but we accepted.

"I also volunteer, I need to keep that squirt out of trouble." A brutish boy said nudging Sal, sal looked hurt but kept quiet. This angered me, Zoë, and Thalia to see such a young girl abused by men.

" and who might YOU be boy." Zoë sneered.

"Edward, Son of Ares." He said pridefully.

"We do not accept." Thalia said coldly. "We would like to request Armia Croft, daughter of Hermes." I chuckled remembering our last adventure with Armia.

Travis Stoll stood up and went to get her. "Anyone else or shall we pick." I asked. It remains silent and I point at will solace, "get ready boy."