Chapter 4

Percy's POV

We sprinted to the gates to find the Ares campers leading an assualt on the Minotaur who was in front of a army, I wish Clarisse was here to fight, she was strong but she went rock the University of Arizona after the war 2 years ago. The Athena campers were yelling orders while the Apollo cabin shot arrows. Annabeth, being 18 now, ran up to us and yelled, "Zoë! Lead the archers of Artemis, and it's good to see you" She was gonna turn when Zoë grabbed her shoulder, "It is not good to see thou traitor, Perseus is thy lutenitant and thou shall not order him around." She scowled at Annabeth.

She turned away in a huff and I smiled gratefully at Zoë, "Zoe and Thalia lead Lillian, Hadley, Samantha, Zara, and Lillian in a frontal assualt while me, Atlanta, and Diana lead the archers of Rachel, Phoebe, Kaylee, Winnie ((new daughter of Eros), and Novia ((New daughter of Thanatos)) Got it?" They nodded, "Got it Perce! Let's go Archers!" Diana yelled.

Lillian walked up to me, "good luck Percy, no dying or we will bring you back and kill you." I smiled and nodded to her and her emerald eyes shimmered,"gotta run!" She sprinted off with her super curly blond hair bouncing like a sponge.

I ran to Diana and Atlanta who lined up behind the Apollo archers, I got on one knee like the others and Nocked an arrow. I saw Winnie shoot down two Empousa and smiled then I shot a silver arrow straight in between the Minotaurs eyes making it distracted enough for Harold, son of Ares that tried to flirt with Zara and ended up in the infirmary, to kill the beast.

Kaylee took out a few dracnae and I saw Diana take the Sphinx down. I put another arrow on the string With lightning speed and killed a eartborn. Then someone called my name..."ZOË!" I called looking around for her, I saw her and Lillian trying and failing to fend off Kelli and her pack. Their knifes were gone and Lillian's sword saw in the middle of the battle field from were she stabbed a Cyclopes but before she could grab it a Empousa clawed her down the Zoës side. I sprinted across the battle field and rammed straight into Kelli before she could stab Lillian's neck. Kelli was pushed to the ground and I stabbed her with Moonbeam. She screamed at one of her possy before she died though, "GET HIM"

A pale, black haired cheerleader ran up to me and tried to stab me with a spear before I could move but I cut the spear in two and lobbed her head off. I turned to Zoë and Lillian worried at their bloody complexion. "Percy Watch out!" Lillian screamed, her eyes wide. I turned to see the hilt of a blade coming down on my head before,

Darkness.