Chaptr 25

Zoës POV

The girl attacked the camp and glared us up and down, knocking out anyone who came near her. She grabbed me and smiled, "Let's go." And I was thrown in a portal.

I arrived in a dark room and looked up to see the evil man from my nightmares. I ran backwards into a wall and knocked an arrow at his face. He laughed, snapped his finger and I wore the dreaded outfit from the nightmare. Percy. "Where is Percy Jackson?" I asked him. He chuckled once more and pointed at built in beds against the walls. I was relieved to see a mob of messy black hair and silver cargo pants on the bed. Percy wore No shirt, reviling fresh scars and his abs....his amazing abs. I snapped myself to realty.

"Who is thee?" I asked him.

"I am Chaos, you are in the Chaos realm to Ben studied so I could learn the powers and limits of demigods of the Olympians, you are the second test Subject for Artemis, Ms. Nightshade." Chaos said.

"I won't help you! Look what you did to Percy!" I yelled.

"You are helping, you have no choice." With that Chaos disappeared.

We would need to escape...just like my dream. Me and Percy need to work together.

We are the test subjects of Chaos. We are lab rats. We need to get free.

We are the hunters of Artemis.