01 | real life

i

i. goodbye autumn leaves

Nancy sat on the park bench alone, the sun shining down on her and covering her in shades of orange hues. She brushed her brown hair out of her face, and looked up. She noticed a short woman walking towards her. She wore a short burgundy dress with a pair of boots, along with a scarf and a leather jacket. She had a spring in her step, making her dark hair swish behind her.

"Sorry, I'm late" she smiled.

"You're always late, Izzy" Nancy said.

"Is Marco meeting us for lunch?" Nancy asked, standing up from the bench.

"Always" Isabella, her close friend, said sending her a smile.

"I'm starving" Nancy sighed, as the two of them walked down the path of the park.

The path was wide, and the edges met with the dull green grass. The floor was littered in orange and brown leaves and the slowly emptying trees loomed over the pair.

"How's work?" Nancy asked, turning to her friend.

"The usual. People come in, ask for my help, I give them expensive clothes, they buy and money in my pocket" Izzy replied.

Izzy has been working as a personal shopper for a year now. So when customers came in she would ask them what they wanted and them show them all the collections in stores. She would them help them or wait for them to get into clothes, and then hype up how good they looked in the clothes. The more clothes they bought and the more expensive, the higher Izzy's wage would be.

"Beats what I'm doing" Nancy mumbled.

"Hey, I think what you're doing is cool" Izzy said, nudging her friend with her elbow.

"Yeah, you're pretty much the only person who thinks that" Nancy said.

"Not true" Izzy replied, as the walked up to the restaurant.

Nancy raised her eyebrow at her friend, before pushing her weight against the door and walking inside.

"I'm serious" Izzy said, walking after her.

The pair spotted Marco sitting at a table alone. His blue shirt hugged his chest and his black hair was neatly swept back. Marco hadn't noticed the two girls, as he was focused on a call. With his phone pressed against his ear, he gazed out the window and rambled. The two walked over and took a seat in front of Marco. Noticing the girls, he smiled at them and tried to end the call short.

"Look I'm having lunch, I will be back soon and sort it out" Marco said, before hanging up.

"Sorry about that" Marco said, putting his phone on the table.

"Oh don't worry, we're the ones who are late because of Izzy" Nancy chuckled.

"Hey, shut up" Izzy replied.

"Shall we order? I haven't eaten all day" Marco said, calling a waiter over.

A tall woman walked over with a notepad and pen in her hands.

"You ready to order?" She asked.

"Yes, I will have the fettuccine alfredo" Marco said, before looking at his friends.

"I'll have the chicken salad" Izzy said.

"Cheeseburger please" Nancy said, pulling at the sleeves of her jumper.

"Alright, anything else?" The waitress asked.

"That's all, thank you" Marco said, before the woman walked off.

"So what was your phone call all about?" Nancy asked.

"Just someone from the hotel, there's a problem but that's not important right now" Marco said.

"Well you know who's coming back in town today?" Izzy said.

"Sebastian" Nancy smiled.

"Are little trio has had a Sebastian sized hole in it" Marco said.

"I mean we could have visited him" Izzy said, pouring herself a cup of water.

"Does it look like I have the money to play flights to Atlanta all the time? The answer is no" Nancy said.

"Well considering you're in love with this guy I would have thought you would make it possible" Izzy said, sipping her water.

"Izzy!" Nancy yelled.

"What, it's true" Izzy defended herself.

"Not true" Nancy said.

The waitress came back over to the table, and so the pair stopped arguing. When the waitress placed the food on the table, and the three thanked her before she walked off they resumed their conversation.

"C'mon, Marco you agree with me. Don't you?" Izzy said, grabbing her form.

"Marco?" Nancy asked, glaring at him.

"I mean Izzy isn't wrong" Marco mumbled.

"What?" Nancy exclaimed.

"Yeah, you've had a big fat crush on him since you were thirteen" Izzy smiled, before putting a piece of chicken in her mouth.

"Hey, I told you that in confidence. Just because I had on a crush on Seb when I was thirteen, does not mean I have one on him now" Nancy said.

Izzy and Marco both looked at each other, not saying anything.

"Guys" Nancy said.

"Whatever you say, Nancy" Izzy said.

"Okay, fine. Moving on. Marco, how's your hotel doing?" Nancy asked, trying to move the spotlight off of her as soon as possible.

 Marco, how's your hotel doing?" Nancy asked, trying to move the spotlight off of her as soon as possible

AN; Okay so this is the first chapter for my seb fic. I hope you enjoyed it. The chapters will changed from in real life scenes to social media chapters.