28 | real life

xxviii

xxviii. night out

Nancy woke up to the feeling of someone hitting her in the face, or at least that's what her headache felt like. Nancy opened her eyes and looked at the bed side clock. It was already mid day. She looked at the glass of water and aspirin, and quickly picked up the two. Swallowing two pills, she picked up the note and it made her smile.

She felt so weak and stupid when she thought back to last night but as always Sebastian understood her. She grabbed her phone and felt her heart drop when she saw her notifications. She clicked on the Twitter icon and saw Sebastian's tweet. It shouldn't have upset her as much as it did, but it did hurt.

It hurt so much because it felt as though Sebastian was pitying her, and she didn't want pity. She just wanted to forgot the whole night. She could have said a lot worse while drunk last night but she didn't, so she was thankful for that.

Her phone started ringing, Isabella's ID coming up on her screen.

"Hey" Nancy mumbled, answering the call.

"Hey, meet me at the Empire early to get ready for the show tonight" Izzy said.

"The shows tonight?" Nancy asked, getting out of bed.

"Yes. Please don't tell me you forgot" Izzy sighed.

"I'm slightly hungover but I'll be there. I promise" Nancy said, walking into her kitchen.

"Okay, thank you" Izzy said.

"What should I wear?" Nancy asked.

"Something formal" Izzy said.

"So like a dress or a pantsuit?" Nancy asked, pouring coffee grounds into a mug.

"Yeah" Izzy replied.

"What are you wearing?" Nancy asked, pouring sugar into her cup.

"You can't go wrong with a black dress" Izzy said.

"I mean a lot could go wrong with a black dress" Nancy chuckled.

"You understand what I mean" Izzy laughed.

"Yeah, yeah I do. What time should I meet you at the Empire?" Nancy asked, pouring hot water into her cup.

"How about 7?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah, Okay. I'll see you later" Nancy said before hanging up and grabbing her coffee.

Nancy showed at the Empire around seven, holding a tote bag and a bag with a dress in. Her heels carried her from the door to the lift, and she pressed the top floor. Marco lived in the penthouse of his hotel, and so Nancy headed up there.

"I'm here" Nancy called, as she walked into the penthouse.

"Marco can't decide on a tie, help me" Izzy said, running over to her and grabbing her hand.

"Hey, I want to look good" Marco said, as the two girls walked over to him.

"The black one" Nancy said, dropping her bag on the sofa.

"Thank you" Marco said, pulling the fabric around his neck.

"I'm going to get changed in your bathroom, Marco" Nancy said.

"Yeah, that's cool" Marco said.

Nancy headed to his bathroom with her bag, and closed the door. She pulled off her t-shirt and threw it on the floor. Nancy unzipped her jeans, and pushed them off. She then pulled out her dress out of the bag, and pulled the black material on.

"Izzy!" Nancy yelled, opening the bathroom door.

"Yeah" Izzy said, walking over while putting her earrings in.

"Zip me up" she said, turning around.

"I love your dress" Izzy said, pulling her zip up.

"Thank you, back at you" Nancy smiled, turning around.

"Are you guys nearly ready? The guys are going to meet us downstairs" Marco said.

"Mm, yeah" Nancy smiled, running her hands through her hair to look more presentable.

"Alright, let's head downstairs" Marco said, pulling her suit jacket on.

"Is it cool if I leave my stuff here?" Nancy asked, putting her clothes in the tote bag.

"Yeah, just pick it up later" Marco said.

"Can we go now?" Izzy asked, pulling her jacket on.

Marco, Nancy and Izzy walked downstairs to see a car waiting outside. Chris, Sebastian and Anthony were waiting next to car. When Nancy saw Sebastian, she didn't know what to say. So when they got into the car, Nancy ignored him for the whole ride caught up in her own thoughts.

 So when they got into the car, Nancy ignored him for the whole ride caught up in her own thoughts