Ch.1- First day of school

Reaven's POV

I heard an irritating noise right next to me. I wanted it to stop, so I got up and I threw a pillow at the clock as I see it land on the floor. I sighed in annoyce and I got out of my bed caring less about the clock. I looked around my room seeing the mess I made.

I got in the shower room and took a quick one. Then I walked to my semi messy closet, I decided to wear a Black Nirvana shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans and slipped in my black high top converse.

"Reaven!" I heard my mom scream, I got down stairs and I saw my best friend, Ethel. I havent seen her in 2 months now and she still looks the same from last year.

"Ethel!" I wrapped my arms around her tight and she laughed while hugging me back, because I missed her that much.

"Haha, I know you miss me, I decided to just walk all the way here to see you because, right now I am getting tired of waiting for the bus." I smiled and hugged her again.

"Well, thats really nice of you, but I hope you have fun at the first day of school." Ethel smiled and looked at her phone.

"Oh man, I better get going the bus might come soon." I gave a frown and she looked at and poked my cheek and then I slapped her arm playfully.

"Aww could you come over after school?" she nodded and hugged me once again.

"I'll see what I can do." before she left I gave her one last hug and she left through the door. I sighed and went up stairs to do my hair.

I looked in my mirror and saw a brush and combed my fluffy brown hair, I mean it will be fluffy if it's dry but right now changing can be better because I am actually getting tired bunning my hair, My curly hair is curly enough already.

I got down stairs and I saw my mom waiting for me , I nodded my head that means of to school. That also means more work and drama coming my way. We got outside the house and my mom locked the door after and we got in the car, I sat in the passenger side and looked at the window and I plugged my earphones in my I touch and decided to listen to Kiss me Kiss me by 5 Seconds of summer.

As the song ended I arrived at school, I kissed my mom in the cheek and I got out of the car. Before I knew it I saw people hugging, seeing their friends again. Well I wish I see the group and everyone..

I walked pass the field and I saw some couples already, or their just some seniors or juniors making out and all, plus it was also disgusting seeing people kissing each other in the first day.

I got to the board and I checked what building I'm going to be in, I skimmed through the paper and I saw my name and I saw the building letter, I was in Building B.I walked to my class and I passed some people they were ignoring me like I was a shadow, but I don't really care I mean I'm just hoping I'm going to be seeing someone I know soon. Then before I knew it I got to my class, I opened the wooden door and people were playing with their phones, some were playing around. Then I saw a seat next to a girl with really curly hair she looked familiar though.

I sat right next to her and before I knew it, she faced me and it was someone I haven't seen in a long time,"Reaven Ahhhh!" Lynette screamed and hugged me I laughed while people didn't mind, but Lynette is my long time friend in Junior high.

"Oh My Gosh I never knew we were gonna be the same building the first day?!" I screamed she smiled and looked around the class.

"Yeah, same here, but the thing about this class is their so weird and noisy." I laughed and she chuckled

"But I don't know wheres the teacher, I'm pretty sure his coming." I nodded my head, then a little while after as always I ask the question in every first day.