Ch.8- The Secret is out

Reaven's POV

I was with Harry in the roller coaster I felt my stomach rumbling I never been in one because, Saipan never had roller coasters so this is my very first time with Harry. I hope I don't pee in my pants. I held the bar when they secured us, Harry was at my right but I felt like he wasn't there cause I could see the tracks go up and all I can think is up.

Then it started to move I wanted to stop already, I'm really scared my hands were even shaking I didn't even pay attention to Harry.

Then I felt a hand slowly intertwine with my hand, I looked at Harry as we were up already. Suddenly I held his hand tight like I was going into labor. I was scared, but less nervous cause he was just holding my hand while I was holding it tight to not die.

As the ride was done he was still holding my hand as we got down I chuckled and looked at him.

"You know you can let go now." I said, he smiled as I spoke

"No, Because your going to be scared." I chuckled and he swung our hands as Like we were couples.

"I'm not scared now." he gave a smirk

"Please you were hanging on my hand while the ride was going down, the least I can do is hold your hand so you won't be scared of anything else." I bit my lip and we just continued to walk.

I wonder wheres Ethel and the Boys? I am starting to worry I forgot all about them.

"Hey, Harry wheres Ethel and the boys?" he looked around

"I don't know." I sighed and we continued to walk.

As we were walking, a gang of girls walked by us. This one blonde girl looked at me and glared at me and Harry, She looked down at our hands and she chuckled and whispered something to one of another girl. Harry looked at the gang of girls passing us and he shook his head. I'm sure his embarrassed of me..

"Dont mind them." he whispered in my ear, I nodded and we continued to walk, it made me smile a little knowing he wasn't embarrassed of me.

"Well, Reaven mind telling me about yourself?" he asked as we walked by some games.

"Were in this game again Mr. Styles?" he smiled and nodded at the same time, showing his cute dimples at both cheeks.

"Well, Um..I'm a freshmen, I don't know what school I'm going too and I'm a Saipanies that's it." he nodded and chuckled

"I'm sure you know a lot of things about me, so I won't say anything about myself." I felt my heart raise

"Ha, Yeah, But Im trying not to act like I know everything." he chuckled and looked at our hands.

"Okay, Smarty Pants, one more question, why is your hands so soft?" I looked at him and sighed I think I should tell him.

No wait, what if he runs away knowing my secret? He'll never talk to me again....Will he pity me?

Maybe I shouldn't.

"Um..Because I have sensitive skin." thats the truth.. he nodded, we continued to walk till Harry stopped saw Ethel with The boys they were eating Pizza. Ethel was sitting with Niall and the boys were laughing, I couldn't help but smile as I saw Ethel and Niall, she saw us and got up from her seat and and hugged me tight.

"Dude, You finally came, we saved you food." she smiled and looked at our hands, I looked at it and realized we were still holding hands. I quickly let go of his hand.

"Anything happend here?" Liam asked I shook my head and smiled acting like I wasnt holding his hand Ethel smiled and sat back down next to Niall.

"Well, Want to eat or not? The food is waiting to be eaten." Niall said I chuckled and so did Harry.

As we all sat down in the table everyone kept asking questions, It felt weird.

"Well, Um..Reaven ever had a boyfriend?" Louis asked I looked at Ethel and she continued to eat

"Um..Yeah." Louis smiled and looked at Harry

I wonder why, but its cute to see Larry in front of me right now.

"Well, Um..Harry what were you and Reaven doing?" Zayn asked him, he smiled and looked at me

"We went on the roller coaster and she was scared." I bit my pizza covering my blush, cause I was embarrassed.

"Well, Um..I think we need to get going." Ethel said standing up looking at her phone.

"Why?" Niall asked she looked at him and then at me

"Aunt Amilia texted me we have to." I sighed and Harry looked at me

"Look its fine, Maybe ill come over tomorrow." I smiled knowing Ill see him again.

Ethel smiled and Niall stood up and looked at Harry

"Ill come with Harry too." Ethel smiled and she rolled her eyes playfully and got up from her seat.

"Okay Nialler, but we really ne..."

Suddenly I heard ringing, then slowly my vision started to blur, then I heard mumbles of my name. Then it was pitch black.

"Reaven!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Harry's POV

I carried her to the van she was unconscious and Ethel called her aunt.

I looked at Reaven and her eyes were closed I held her hand the whole ride and the boys were looking at me as we went to the hospital.

What happend to her she was fine a while ago, why was she dizzy? Then suddenly I saw her brusises forming in her arm.

Ethel looked at me and she panicked

"Man, its happening again." I looked at her and so did the boys

"What is happening to her?" I asked, she bit her lip and looked at all of us.

"Harry, Reaven has Butterfly skin, its this diseases that causes her to get bruises and faintly headaches.." I looked at Reaven and her eyes were still closed.

"And she didn't tell me." she patted my back I felt a tear came down I don't want to loose Reaven I don't want her to die I just met her and I don't want to loose her already.

Then we got to the hospital and they took her to the emerency room I kept thinking and walking around the room.

What if she doesnt wake up?

what if she is in a coma?

what if she never makes it?

All thoes thought came in my head and then the Nurse came out.