Ch.7- Day with the Boys

Harry's POV

I heard the clock ringing at the side of my table, I hit the clock to stop its annoying ringing. I looked and it was 8:00 AM. I have to pick up Reaven and Ethel. Last night I told Liam, Niall and Zayn about Reaven and her arrival to London yesterday, Louis was asleep in his room but the boys agreed on telling Louis about them in the morning.

I took a quick shower and I got dressed into my white polo and Half unbuttoned it, then I slipped into a pair of black jeans. I fixed my hair so I can look good in front of Reaven.

Then I got down stairs and I saw Niall, Liam, and Zayn all dressed but I didnt see Louis.

"Niall Wheres Louis?" he looked at me and bit his lip

"His still getting ready." I got surprised cause Zayn was usually the one who gets ready last. I didn't want to make Reaven wait, I wanted her to see London and how wonderful it would be. I got upstairs and opened Louis's door and I saw him fixing his hair I chuckled and looked at him in the mirror.

"Your taking quite long fixing your hair there." he looked at me and smiled

"Please, I'm sure your into that fan more than me fixing my hair." I chuckled

"She's not a fan, well she is, but I just kind of like her." he smiled and turned around

"Come on Styles tell me her name, and also her age." he said and elbowed me in a playful way I chuckled just remembering Reaven. She was just the cutest girl I ever seen and I already have feelings for her.

"Well, her name is Reaven and shes 14 turning into 15." Louis turned around with his eyes widen as I said that.

"Harry, are you crazy a 14 year old!" I put my hand up in surrender.

"Hey I know, but she doesn't seem to be weird being a fan of me when she knows I'm like 5 years apart from her." he looked at me and bit his lip

"Well your right, if you like her, you like her." I chuckled and patted his back.

"Thanks lad." Louis smiled and we got down stairs and I saw Liam, Zayn and Niall Watching TV. They were ready to go, I couldn't wait to see Reaven, even though I saw her yesterday night. I never been this nervous meeting up with a girl before, it's like I want to be perfect right in front of her when I know I am not.

We got down from the door way and I saw Paul at the car door. We all went in the van and Niall was siting with Liam and Zayn was with Louis, while I was in the front next to Paul thinking about Reaven. The van began to move on the way to Brandon's house so we can pick up Reaven and Ethel. I was looking out the window as I saw the tree in a blur as the van was passing through.

"Harry is Reaven going to have a friend with her?" Liam asked I sighed and nodded I looked out at the window once more.

"Why do you look so nervous Harry?" Zayn asked, I rolled my eyes and looked over at them all.

"I'm not Nervous your nervous!" I said quite quickly, he chuckled and I looked at the window seeing the world pass through as the van kept moving.

"Harry, its just a Fan." Niall said, I shook my head and spoke out my thought not facing him.

"Not to me." they all stood quiet as I said that, they all had their own conversation during the van ride. I'm nervous to see Reaven because I felt so awkward last night, she must have thought I was so awkward last night she would've thought I was a stalker when I texted her. I couldn't stop thinking about Reaven. That night made me wonder and want to know her more, I never felt this way before for a girl. Before I knew it I felt my phone vibrate it was Reaven.