Ch.15- Secrets and more

Reaven's POV

I woke up in unfamiliar bed, I looked around the room slowly remembering yesterday, I looked around the bed and saw no body by my side. I got down stairs and I saw no one in the living room as well. Before I went in the other room I heard the door bell ring, I walked over to the door and saw a girl with a black see through sweater and a white skirt, she had auburn colored hair and she had brown hazel eyes I don't even know who this is.

"Um..." she looked at me with confusion,"Im Emily and you are?" I didn't wanna know her name I just wanna know why she is here.

"Um..Reaven and why are you here?" she looked at me and she looked around the house like she was looking for someone.

"Oh, Have you seen Harry?" I got confused on why she wanted to know where Harry is?

"Um..I haven't seen him all morning." she sighed and looked at me

"Well, Can I wait for him here? If you don't mind?" I nodded and she sat down in the couch, I got insecure on how pretty she was, she was wearing a great outfit and I'm wearing Pajamas.

One thing though why is she looking for Harry? How does she even know where the flat is? All my thoughts came in me like a storm in my head. Then after the awkward moment I heard the door open and it was the boys. They were holding 3 pizza boxes and I was in the kitchen and they seemed to notice Emily especially Harry.

"Emily." he said and looked at her and I was standing inside the kitchen, so I could see and hear what he will say to her.

"Harry." she hugged him and I felt my heart break when she did that, Niall looked at Harry and he was looking up stairs. They think I'm still asleep. Then Louis came in the kitchen and I looked at him and then her lips touched his and he looked like he was enjoying her.

I felt a tear come down and I looked at Louis I ran out the kitchen and Harry let go as I came out I looked at him in disgust and went outside I don't care if I was in my PJs I'm pissed and my head is dizzy on what I saw. Everything around me was spinning and I couldn't handle it.

"REAVEN WAIT!" I turned around and it was Louis he was running after me.

"What Louis?!" I shouted and began to speed walk.

"Look, I know you saw that, but Harry and Emily has um.." he hesitated and I looked at him and I finally realized what he was gonna say.

"Harry and Emily are dating?" a tear fell down as I said that Louis looked at me.

I cant believe he has been with her the whole time we were together and I was so stupid to never know. I ran to Brandon's house and I slammed the door and went up stairs Ethel was looking at me as tears went down.

"Oh No No No, What happen?" she hugged me as I felt more tears come down I looked at her and cried on her shoulder.

"Dude, If you don't tell me I wont know why your crying." I got up and looked at her

"Harry is going out with another girl the whole time we were together." her mouth was open and she looked at me and got up and went down stairs.

"Ethel where are you going?" I got down stairs and she went out the door with no answer for me I think she might kill Harry or yell at him or the girl.

I ran to her and I finally caught up with her.

"Ethel, why are you doing this?" she looked at me and sighed

"If he hurts you like that I will hurt him for hurting you." she got out of the house and ran through the flat. I felt more tears form in my eyes as I was left alone in the house.

Ethel's POV

I walked over to the flat and went over to their door. I felt the sudden rage in me , I wanted to kick the door down itself. I barged right in as Niall saw me he pulled me back as I saw Emily and Harry standing next to each other. I wanted to let go of his grip and pull out Emily's hair so bad. I decided to just shout.

"I don't see why you had to ask out my best friend and hurt her all of a sudden with a bitch like her Harry?! Reaven deserve's so much better than you, she has looked up to you and actually loved you even though you didn't know her until now. It's kind of sad how you decided to go to someone while you already have someone, Do Reaven a favor and don't ever talk to her again, your explanation would mean nothing because she's breaking right now!" I stayed in Niall's arm as Harry looked down at the floor as Emily stepped in and talked.

"Fine, if she doesn't want an explanation, then I suggest you leave this place, yelling at him is just going to let him feel worse of what he did." She said to me, I wanted to slap her face so much but Niall was still restraining me.

"Your the reason why his feeling worse you ungraceful-" I felt Niall's hand over my lip as I was about to say something. Harry looked up at me and then at her, "Emily I think you should leave, it's over." Her expression was shocked and pain in the same time.

"Harry I thought you-"

"Emily I said were over, I'm sorry if I come off rude, but I really love Reaven." She looked over at me as I saw tears forming in her eyes and Niall's hand was still over my lips.

"Congratulation's you ruined someone's relationship." She said over to me, Niall removed his hands from my lips.

"Hey at least he knows his committed to someone better." I smirked on the come back as she glared over at me. She left the flat and Niall let go of me and I stood in front of Harry. I saw that tears were forming in his eyes and I wrapped my arms around him as he began to cry on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I said that Harry...I was speaking what was in my mind.." he looked up at me and gave a sad smile.

"I really understand Ethel, you were angry at me...Would Reaven reconsider an explanation?" I took a deep breathe and wiped away tears from the curly boys eyes.

"I'm sure she will." He smiled as he got ready to go to the house.

Harry's POV

We were walking to Brandon's house as I saw that Aunt Amelia's car wasn't there, so was Brandon. Ethel knocked on the door and opened the door, I got in after her as she closed the door. I looked around for Reaven as I heard nothing in this house..did she run away?

"Is she here?" I asked over to Ethel, she got up stairs and I followed after her and I saw Reaven in her bed watching in her laptop, I opened the door slightly as she looked over at me and looked back at the computer. I got in their room as she began to eye my moves.

"Reaven.." she didn't take her eyes of the screen, I sat in her bed and placed my hand on her leg under the blanket. She looked away from the screen and placed the laptop at the side and looked at me in the eyes.

"What Harry?" she said so weak, I could tell by her eyes that she's tired of crying.

"I'm sorry.." she looked at me as I stared down at the ground, I was waiting for her responds.

"Was everything you said to me, everything you did to me real? Is your feelings real from the start?" I held on to her tiny hands and looked into her dark brown red eyes.

"Yes, I meant everything. I love you Reaven and I mean it." She looked at me in the eye and bit her lip.

"I'll think about it Harry...I just need some space.." I felt my heart sink to the bottom as she said that. She doesn't believe me..

Then I'll prove it.