Ch.5- London ♥

Reaven's POV

As we were in the plane I looked at the window and sighed just thinking about Bert. I can't believe I liked him and the feelings just flew away like a bird.

I got my I touch out and I listened to Amneisa By 5 seconds of summer, I was getting to bored I looked at around the plane and I saw Ethel sleeping like 3 seats away from me.

I was sitting next to a guy and he was checking me out, he had brown hair and blue eyes he kept smiling at the side everytime I move. I got uncomfortable but good thing is I knew how to ignore peolpe.

I Hope we get out sooner.

*12 hours later*

"Passengers thank you for riding in our planes hope to see you again and have a nice day good bye."

We got out plane and the guy gave us our bags and we went to the airport and Ethel was a little sleepy still.

"Hey, You okay?" she looked at me and smiled.

Then we were looking for my aunt. I haven't visited her in a while but I'm glad I know how she looks like. As we were walking, passing by people, I saw my aunt and she waved at me and ran towards me and hugged me tight.

"Oh, Reaven your so big!" she shouted and still hugged me so tight. I couldn't breathe from her grip. Ethel was smiling behind us I can tell she felt left out.

"Oh, Im sorry Reaven sweetie, but um..you bought a friend here, what will your name be sweetie?" Aunt Amila asked, Ethel smiled and took out her hand.

"I'm Ethel." she smiled and shook her hand. We all looked at each other and walked towards her car. Aunt Amila clapped her her hands together to cut the silence.

"Well, Reaven go put your bags in the back of the car, you too Ethel." I nodded she got in the driver seat.

"Reaven, Have you see your aunts house?" Ethel whispered as we were putting our bags in the trunk, I shook my head.

"No I haven't Laiana seen it ad she told me it was big." she nodded and we got in the car. I was in the front and Ethel was in the back. Then Aunt Amila started the car and she began to drive. The car was filled with silence, Aunt Amila spoke out of no where cutting the silence between us.

"Well, Reaven I heard about your skin your mom told me." I sighed and she looked at me and then at the road.

"Yeah.."

"Are you feeling okay at the moment?" I looked over at her and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm doing fine." she smiled and took a deep breathe.

"Well, don't worry I know a friend who can cure it maybe will try to call Brad, thats his name, so can cure your butterfly skin." I smiled I was happy she told me that. Then shortly we arrived at the house. It was simply amazing, blue and white walls, two stories high and I saw a out door swing in the side of the boucany.

"Here we are, Home sweet home." aunt Amila said as we got out the car. Me and Ethel got our bags from the trunk and got up the little stairs towards the entrance of the house and we stepped in. We looked at the living room and I saw a big TV and the couches and founiture was beautiful together and then I heard laughing in the kitchen.

I looked at Ethel and we went towards to the kitchen door and opened it. We saw a boy and a girl playing around I execpt it was couple? I wonder why Aunt Amila made them live here?

Then the boy saw me and Ethel in the door and he smiled and went to our direction.

"Reaven?" I got confused, how does he know me?