Ch.18- Secret Surprise

Reaven's POV

Once I was done crying in school we all to my Aunt's house, Harry was cuddling with me in my bed. Ethel was still in the side of the bed watching us. "Im so glad your okay he wouldn't have taken you and made him yours." I looked down at the ground and Ethel left the room.

"Um..Harry, You need to know something." he sat up and looked concerned and he held my hand

"You can tell me anything Reaven Im here." I think he needs to know what really happen.

"Harry, Me and Bert were kinda fighting before he almost raped me." he got confused and looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I got out of my bed and Harry stood up

"I meant me and Bert were fighting about me being with you he told me you were a player and everything." he sighed and looked at me

"And you believe him?" I shook my head.

"I don't." he shook his head and looked at me

"Reaven, Tell me the truth you believe that Im a player and everything." I shook my head

"I don't." he chuckled not believing

"Just cause you did that to me once, your gonna do it again?" he looked at me and chuckled

"See you do believe him!" he shouted I shook my head and my hands in my waist.

"Believe him my ass, I said I didn't believe him the first time and your assuming that I believe your a player, Well you know what Harry, Your right I do think you are a player, is this what you want me to say?!" I got out the room. I went down stairs and Ethel was sleeping in the couch.

"Reaven Wait." He shouted, I feel so angry with him I ignored him. As I was walking away I left through the front door, I felt him tug on my arm making me stop. Harry was breathing heavily as he was in front of me.

"Reaven, look Im sorry." I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Your finally sorry?" he sighed and looked at me

"Look, Im sorry I didn't wanna believe you at first because of the "Emily thing."" he said while air quoting.

"But I didn't at first right?" he sighed and held my hand

"Look, I don't want you mad at me." I looked at his beautiful green eyes It was irresistible.

"Okay fine." he smiled and hugged me I felt a drop in my cheek, I looked up at the grey sky I looked at Harry and he gave a smirk

"Our first fight, created a storm." I punched him playfully and it began to drizzle.

Harry's POV

It was starting to drizzle and It began to rain harder I bit my lip and I carried Reaven she looked at me.

"Harry Get me Down!!" she was on my shoulder, I dropped her down softly.

"So wanna play tag?" she chuckled and poked my stomach. Making me go down a bit and she ran in the rain

"Catch me first!" she shouted, I ran after her we went to the empty garden as I chased after her I caught her by the waist and she was laughing so hard by what I was doing under the rain.

"I guess your it." the rain drops made my hair wet and I cant really see her well but I tend to catch her.

"Okay well I think we should get inside cause it really raining hard." she shouted cause the rain got louder.

"Okay, but wait." I picked her up bridal style and she smiled and held my neck she was light and it was raining, I finally think we got through our first fight. Honestly she was really cute when she was mad at me.

We got in the house and she toss me a towel.

"Get dry while, I go take a shower." she got upstairs and I wiped my hair and Ethel got out the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh your sweating what the hell happen?" Ethel said while holding a coffee cup.

"Nothing we just ran in the rain and all." she gave me a smile and sat down in the couch I continue to wipe my hair.

Then I remembered that Reaven's birthday was tomorrow and I got the perfect plan.

"Ethel I need your help." she looked at me as she was sipping her coffee.

"Sure what is it Haz?" I looked at the stairs and hope Reaven doesn't hear this.

"Okay right tomorrow is Reaven's birthday and I wrote her a song." she smiled and got up from the couch

"You cheeky charming boy thats so sweet." I chuckled and then Reaven got down we stopped talking and I gave a fake smile.

"What you guys talking about?" I looked at Ethel and she smiled

"We were just talking about you guys outside, how was that?" she playfully winked at Reaven and she chuckled

"Well he was funny and he carried me." Ethel smiled looked at me and I thank god she's a good liar.

"Okay, Well I'll leave you two alone, I'm gonna go to the flat to see if Niall was there." Ethel left which it was just Reaven and I.

"Well, what you wanna do?" I looked around and I saw Brandon's guitar.

"how about sing you a song?" she chuckled and sat down I took the guitar and began to sing one of the songs from the new Album.

'So your friends been telling me you've been sleeping with my sweater and that you cant stop missing me.' she smiled as I sang I smiled back and continued.

'Bet my friend been telling you Im not doing much better and that you cant stop missing me.

Im being here without you its like Im waking up to only half a blue skies kinda there but not quite Im walking around with just one shoe Im a half heart with out you'

She clapped and looked at me

"Thats so sweet of you, But I'm right here you know." I chuckled then I put down the guitar and pressed my lips against hers and it was moving perfectly her hands in my curls, the kiss got tense and she lets go I looked at her.

"Whats wrong?" she looked at me

"Nothing just, I remembered that tomorrow is my birthday." I chuckled and tackled her in the couch I was on top of her

"I knew that, and the boys and I are gonna have a party tomorrow wear something pretty." she rolled her eyes playfully and she lied her lips against mine and I kissed her bottom lip and I wish she would let me in and she did as it was getting tense I kissed her neck and I nibbled a little and I heard her moan my name a little

"H-harry." I gave a smirk and continued to nibble at her sweet spot and then I heard the door open

"OH MY GOD!" we looked at the door seeing who it was.