Ch.17- Mistreated

Harry's POV

"Harry you bushy Monkey wake up!" Reaven said while shaking me I chuckled and looked at her.

"Your Monkey is awake!" I tackled her and went on top of her and she smiled while looking at me.

I smirked and my lips went against hers it was moving perfectly with mine the feeling from her kiss is beautiful.

I let go and looked at her

"I love you Reaven." she smiled and looked at me

"I love you too Harry." she hit me with the pillow and I snapped out.

"Harry wake the crap Up!" Niall shouted and hit me with the pillow once again.

"Im awake, and you ruined my dream!" he got down my bed and looked at me

"Oh, The dream with Reaven, try to handle waking up earlier." I rolled my eyes and he left my room, I took a quick shower. After that I wore my blue polo and a white shirt I put on my black skinny jeans then I put on my black boots.

I got down stairs and I saw Louis playing video games and Niall was eating eggs and bacon I went to the fridge and drank milk from the carton Liam always leaves early and Zayn also goes with him to pick up Perrie and Danille.

"So Harry, How was you and your Reaven Dream?" Niall teased I rolled my eyes and looked at him

"It was going fine till you ruin it." he chuckled and continued eating.

I threw the box away and got my bag and I got in my car and drove to Reaven's Aunt house.

Reaven and Ethel was outside I stopped in front of her house and Reaven looked so beautiful with her black leather jacket and a plain white crop top with her her denim button up skirt and black converse, she smiled and went in the front and as always Ethel was in the back.

"Hello love." I intwined my fingers with hers and she smiled

"Hey You." she said, I smiled and began to drive the silence was too quite but instead Reaven broke the silents.

"You know I forgot to tell you, Aunt Ameila freaked when she saw you say those things about me in TV yesterday, she was screaming so much Ethel had to calm her down" I looked at her and then the road

"She's really a funny Auntie." she chuckled

"She's funny in times, but try calming her down when she's fan girling man, impossible." I chuckled and we arrived at school I parked my car and I got down and opened it for Reaven and Ethel got down by herself.

Ethel nodded and walked away by her self leaving while I intwined Reaven's hand with mine, we walked through the parking lot and into the busy halls in school. Everyone was staring at us as we walked down, I felt happy knowing thats she's mine and no one can have her, she's all mine.

She went to her locker and I kissed her cheek as I went to my locker to get my books for my first period class. As I was grabbing my stuff, I saw feet under my locker door, I slammed the door and faced who it was.

"Hi, Bert." he was glaring at me and his friends were surrounding me.

"You and Reaven are together." I nodded with pride and he got closer and he was sorta taller than me.

"Listen, Styles I know all about you and your game and if you for say break Reavens heart and I hear it, You wish you were never famous." I chuckled and looked at him this guy must be really stupid.