Ch.2- Bruises..

Reaven's POV

I felt a sudden pain in my stomach I got up and looked over at my clock and it was 3 A.M. I didnt know why my stomach was acheing. I ate dinner tonight, why is my stomach hurting at this time? I turned on my lamp and the pain in my stomach was getting worse.

"MOM!" I shouted, I heard foot steps coming up my room and my mom and dad came in.

"Reaven, what happen?" My mom asked I was holding my stomach tight wishing it would go away.

"My stomach hurts." I whimpered my mom looked over at my dad and he instantly carried me out of the room and we went to the car. My sister and my mom came in the car after wards. Then my dad started the car and we drove to the hospital.

My sister was patting my back while my stomach was getting worse, as my sister continued to comfort me.

We got to the hospital and they put me in one of thoes emergency beds and checked me.

They layed me down and lifted up my shirt. The nurse pressed her finger in my tummy, I let my head up a little and I saw my stomach, it was purple just like the bruise from yesterday. The nurse jaw tightened and looked over at the other nurses, she whispered something to her and the other nurse looked over at me and nodded and got out of the room.

I looked at the nurse who was with me and she sighed, "Im so sorry sweetie." She said through her mask. I nodded and we waited for her to return. We waited for 20 mintues and the nurse who ran came in with my mother. I saw my mom's cheeks with tear stains?

"Mom, why are you crying?" she shook her head and new tears continue to drop down her face I looked at Laiana and she also cried with my mom, then my dad did the same wrapping his arms around them both. No body wants to tell me what is going on?

"Hey, Sweetie." the nurse said and came in and held a clip board and smiled.

"Nurse what is going on what is happening to me?" she looked at my parents and my sister and they all looked down in the ground.

"Reaven sweetie." she paused and looked at me. I felt my hand getting soft and my face feeling like I'm getting a tattoo, I looked at them and they all put their hands over their mouths.

"Reaven sweetie, You have Butterfly skin." I looked at her and I looked at my hands and they looked so soft. I slowly got up from the bed and walked over to a mirror and I looked at it. I saw a butterfly sing in my face like it was a birth mark. I felt a tears forming in my face as some went down, what did I get to deserve this? My parents left the room and my sister was sleeping at the side while I was texting Ethel about what happened.

Me: Ethel I...I have something to tell you please come to the hospital please..

I waited for a few minutes and she replied

Ethel: Dude what happen? did someone hurt you?

Me: No, just please come I cant text you all night.

I waited for an hour and then I saw the door swung open and it was Ethel she sat next to my bed and looked at me.

"What Happened?" I felt a tear come down as she asked she hugged me as I cried

"My stomach was turning purple and then it started to ache so badly..so then my parents took me to the hospital and..." she looked over at me.

"And?" Ethel asked to continue.

"I have butterfly skin..." Ethel covered her mouth and hugged me

"Oh God Reaven." I felt tears coming down more and she looked at me