Ch.10- I knew it

Harry's POV

We got in the flat and I walked over to my room and lied down in my comfy bed, I felt bad hanging up on Reaven, I know it sucked how I confessed to her. I'm sure all her questions will be answered by the time school comes. I heard a knock on my door and Liam slowly came in.

"Harry?"

"Yeah Liam?" he went over my bed and sat at a side.

"Harry Simon said you have to go out with Kim, she's one of Simon's closes friends daughter and well, he said you would go on a date with her, he told her mother." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"No, I am not going on a date with some girl Simon put me with, I'm not his kid!" I shouted, Liam stood up from the bed.

"Look Harry, I know your upset, but it's just one date, just be glad Simon doesn't know about Reaven." I looked over at my phone and took a deep breathe.

"Fine, just tell her Ill be there in a few." Liam nodded and got up from my bed and left through the door, I got up got dressed into something really casual, I slipped into my black jeans and a white shirt, I put on my light brown boots.

Before I got out I decided to text Reaven.

Me: Hey I know your asleep and all, but doesn't mean I can fall asleep as well...

I closed my phone and got out of my room and I saw a girl with brunette hair, and small blue skin tight dress around her, she looked alright, but just not my type..

"Hi, Im Kim." she said, I smiled and sticked my hand out.

"Harry." she smiled and shook my hand. She quickly held on my hand, we got out the door and she was holding me tighter against her. This is gonna be a long night.

Reaven's POV

I felt my phone buzz as I woke up all of sudden, I took out my phone and checked the text, it was Harry.

Me: Well your text honestly woke me up. texting all night can really make you tired you know. 😊

I waited for Harry to text back, I looked over at Ethel and she was sound asleep in her bed, I got up from my bed and got out of our room.
I went down stairs, and turned on the lights. I got to the couch and turned on the TV.

As I was watching a nice movie I don't know, I felt my phone vibrate I looked who it was and it was Bert? I bit my lip and I answered it.

"Hey." I answered

"Hey Reaven, your still up?" he asked

"Yeah, why?"

"Look at your door." I got confused and got up from the couch and looked out the window, I saw Bert standing there waving as he saw me peek through the window.

I couldn't contain the exictment any longer in me, I got out of the door and ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his torso.

"Oh my god." I said as our faces were inches away from each other. He had a big grin on his lip as he was still carrying me. I got down and he cupped my cheek with his right hand.

"My mom told me I can stay here Im living with my brother." I smiled widely and hugged him once more.

"I really don't know what to say Bert." I felt the sudden tears form in my eyes, I can't believe I missed him that much, why did I ever loose feelings for Bert?

"You don't have to say anything, I'm right here with you now, theres just one thing I really missed from you." he leaned in and pressed is lips slowly on mine, I felt the passion within the kiss, so I kissed back. Suddenly I felt my phone buzz. I stopped the kiss and checked who it was. Harry.

Harry: Yeah it can, also I'm glad you and your boyfriend are together again, he must have really loved you if he came all the way here for you...Good Night Reaven..😌

I got confused as he texted, I looked around and I saw a car parked 5 houses away from Aunt Amelia's. I saw Harry went around his car and open a door for a girl? Really...He said he liked me and now he was with a girl.

"Um..Bert I think you should go now.." He nodded kissed my temple.

"I'll see you later." I smiled he walked away, leaving me in the garden. I decided to just forget what I saw with Harry, because he looked really busy being with someone else..

Harry's POV

I parked the car where Kim told me to stop. Tonight's date was alright, if I had ear phones with me while I ate my food with silence. I sighed and looked up and I saw a girl with Curly hair hugged a guy, slowly her hair reminded me of someone. Reaven. She got down from the boy, he cupped her cheek and he kissed her.

Right in front of me, she looked like she was enjoying it.

"Harry?" I looked at Kim.

"Oh, Right sorry." I got out of my car and walked around it and opened the door for her. She got out and I dropped her at the door.

"I had a great time Harry." she said with a smile, I nodded and stuffed my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah, your welcome.." she bit her bottom lip and looked down at the ground.

"Well, don't I get a kiss good bye?" she asked, I weakly smiled and kissed her cheek, she chuckled and nodded.

"Good Night Harry." I nodded and she went in her house, I sighed in relief and got in my car I drove to the nearest bar I could find. I got in sat down in the counter and the bar tender saw me and nodded. He quite knew what I wanted already. He placed four shot glasses in front of me and slowly pour each one.

As he was done, I drank the alcohol one by one, the stinging burning feeling in my throat, slowly driving away the problem I just saw. Suddenly everything looked blurry. I saw a person in front of me and was shaking me.

"Harry, talk me come on! what's wrong!" He shouted. All I could think was Reaven. That Kiss. That Guy.

"I love Reaven.."