Ch.19- Memories Made

Reaven's POV

"Oh my God!"

It was Brandon and Amy.

"What the hell was going on!!" Brandon shouted he grabbed Harry by the collar of his shirt. Lifted him up against the living room wall.

"Brandon Don't!" I tried to hold him back, Amy held him by the waist and took Brandon away from Harry.

"Brandon he wasnt doing anything!" I shouted. He looked over at me as Amy was still holding him.

"Styles get the crap out of this house before things gets really ugly!" Brandon shouted.

"Harry don't-"

"No, Reaven it's okay i'll leave, I'll see you tomorrow." Harry said leaving through the front door. Once he was gone I felt the rage in me, I looked over at Brandon.

"Brandon Harry and I were just-"

"Just what? about to have sex in that couch yeah, Reaven you guys weren't doing anything." he cut me off I glared at him and ran up to the room.

He doesn't know were together, I don't blame him. I understand why his mad but he didn't have to yell at Harry like an animal. Amy and Brandon do that a lot what's the difference with Harry and I making out.

I heard a knock on the door, I ignored the knocking hearing the door open a bit revealing Brandon.

"Reaven." He said at the door, I rolled my eyes and went to Ethel's bed and sat there.

"Reaven, look I'm sorry I know I gone to far but... why didnt you tell me you and Harry were dating?" I finally faced Brandon.

"I was going to tell you but you were out the whole time." he sighed and looked at me

"Look, I'm sorry I got really protective over there, but its just that your 14 and his 19 and thats really-"

"Age doesnt matter, I still love him even though his older than me." I cut him off he sighed and hugged me

"Okay, Fine Im sorry I spatted out like that." I hugged back

"Okay, I forgive you ill tell Harry your sorry." he chuckled and I got down stairs and I walked to the flat.

Harry's POV

"Wow, wait so your saying that you guys got caught by Brandon?" Ethel asked while she was sitting in Niall's lap

I nodded and looked at them all, Louis chuckled and Liam shook his head and Zayn was laughing and so was Niall.

"Well, The thing is, Brandon almost killed me." Ethel got up and looked at me

"Wow now, what happen there." I shook my head

"Reaven and Amy got him before he even punched me." they all sighed with relife.

I heard a knock on the door, it opened slowly revealing Reaven peaking out a bit. I walked over to Reaven and wrapped my arms around her for a bit and let go, "Is he still mad at me?" she chuckled and pinched my cheecks

"No, I told him that were together and he should accpet it cause he does the same with Amy." I chuckled and gave a peck on her lips and chuckled.

"Okay, well wanna go somewhere?" I held her hand and she smiled

"Okay, but do I need to wear a blind fold again?" I chuckled and I took her to my car. I decided to drive to a calm beautiful place.

"Okay Harold, where are we going?" I smiled and conintued to drive

"Somewhere." she chuckled a bit, I just keep looking at glance at her cause she was beautiful no matter what.

Then we arrived at the lake, the skies were calm and a little gloomy. I wanted her to see this the second day we met but I didnt want the boys to know any of this.

"What is this place?" she asked as she got down from the car. I looked at her and smiled

"Oh, just a little something I wanted to show you before, but couldn't get the chance too." she smiled and looked around.

"This is really beautiful." I smiled and I saw my old boat.

"Hey, want row on the boat with me?" she chuckled, I got one paddle we dropped the boat in the water, we got in one at a time and then I paddled. She wanted to help but I didn't want her to, because I was trying to be a romantic.

"Well, you know this lake was my favorite place, cause me and my mom would always come here and we would just sit and enjoy the breeze." I said as I continued paddling. She smiled and looked around I stopped in the middle of the lake.

"So, what you wanna talk about?" I held her hand and looked at her

"I dont know." she chuckled

"Can you tell me a little more about yourself? Because you kind of gave me a tiny introduction about yourself the first time we met." I chuckled, she bit her bottom lip and laugh a bit.

"Okay, I have a sister name Laina, she's like my best friend, my mom is a principle back at Saipan, and well my step- dad stays home but he tries to help out my mom as much as he can." I was so focused on what she said, I guess we have something in common.

"You have a step-dad?" she nodded I smiled a bit.

"Why are you smiling?" I looked at her and chuckled

"We have something in common, I have a step-dad too." she laughed and I leaned a little and pressed my lips against hers, I moved closer so I can get comfortable and she was touching my curls as the kiss got tense. I held her by the neck to make it better and I was bending closer and then I felt the boat going side ways and before we knew it the boat flipped which broke our kiss.

"Reave?" I said swimming around, she got up and laughed so hard once she faced me.

"Harry, Your hair." She said between her laugh, I pushed my hair back and she was chuckling as I did that.

"Well that was fun." she laughed.

We went to the bridge, we got the boat and layed it there and then I had a feeling we were gonna swim. I grabbed the towels I packed and I gave her one and she smiled and wiped herself.

"That wad kinda funny what we did there." she chuckled as she wiped herself.

"Well, wanna watch the sun set?" she nodded.

I got a blanket out from the trunk and we layed down there. We were kinda wet but I felt a little dry from the sun and the breeze blowing.

"Okay well here it is." she sat down next to me and we were watching. Time went through she lied down in my lap as the sun slowly disappears in our eyes she was sleeping already.

I smiled and carried her to the back of the car, I made her sleep and we drove back to Brandon's places.

As we got there I was carrying her bridal styles as she was still asleep. Her hands around my neck I rang the door bell as the door opened a bit revealing Brandon.

"Oh hey Harry." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey brandon." I said still carrying his sleeping cousin.

"Your gonna bring her up?" He asked I nodded and entered the house.

"Brandon is it okay that I stay up with Reaven up there I promise I wont do anything wrong." he smiled and nodded.

"Sure, I mean its a least I can do since what I did before." He said walking over to the couch.

I carried her up through the stairs and I slowly entered in her room. I set her down as Ethel was asleep in her bed. Reaven was still asleep when I placed her in her bed. Once she was there she cuddled her pillow, I took out my shoes and placed it at the side of her bed and lied down next to her.

A few moments later she turned to my side and cuddled a little closer to me.

I smiled knowing this is one memory I will never forget.