Ch.22- Happy Ending?

Reaven's POV

*3 months later*

Ethel and I wondered through the store as we were looking for a pregnancy test. Because for the past 3 months I havent had my period and before those 3 months me and Harry got busy.

"I found it!" Ethel shouted from across the store, I saw her run my way.

"Okay, Lets go." We purchased the test and drove to the house, I was getting nervous before we reached the house, Ethel looked over at me and held my hand.

"You'll be fine..let's just hope for the best." Ethel said I nodded as we got to the house.

We went upstairs and I opened the test, I read the instructions and followed it. I placed the used test in the counter of the restroom and waited for 10 minutes.

I bit my nails and looked away as Ethel took the test and sighed.

"Its a Positive.." I covered my mouth and I felt tears come down.

Why am I crying? Maybe it's because I'm happy I'm having a child, also terrified on what my parents will think.

"So, Who gonna tell first?" Ethel asked, I paced around the room.

"Ill tell my parents.. Ill break the news with Harry later." I wiped my tears and she nodded. We walked across the road to my prents house, since decided to move here instead of living in Saipan.

Ethel and I decided to get a ourselves a house so we can have our privacy and everything.

We walked to their house, my mother was sitting in the couch and my dad was right next to her, "Mom..Dad.." they looked over at me.

"What is it sweetie?" My mother asked, I looked over at Ethel as she sighed and gave my mom the test she gave me a confused looked.

"I don't understand who's test is this?" She asked I looked down at the ground as Ethel patted my back ready to take what my mother will say.

"Reaven..I'm disappointed in you..sadly I know you don't want to get rid of this but..remember I still love you and I will support you no matter what." I looked up at my mother with teary eyes.

Through the whole time we discussed about everything. Then Ethel and I were off to the boy's flat.

We got inside and 4 boys were spotted inside sitting in the couch all serious.

"So what is it?" Louis asked the 4 boys waited for my answer and I smiled.

"Its Positive." they all cheered and Niall hugged me but I gave a weak smile as Liam saw it and sighed

"Dont worry, Harry is at the coffe shop you can find him there." Liam said I smiled and got down stairs and drove to the coffe shop.

I got down and I saw through the window and I saw Harry kissing a another girl.

I felt my heart break into piece and I couldnt take the pain I got in and went to his table and he let go as I came there.

"Reaven." I looked at him and tears came down

"I thought you loved me?" he got up and then the girl ran away shes luckey I didnt beat the crap out of her.

"Reaven, I d-"

"You know what, Were Over go have sex with other girls Im sure thats what you wanted from me!" I ran away and drove away to the the house.

I was alone and I saw me and Harrys pic I took the frame and got out the picture and teared me and him off I felt my like dying seeing him with that girl.

He will never be forgiven and the baby in me will never know its Father.

Harry's POV

I drove to the flat and I sighed and wiped my tears I cant believe I screwed up and now were over I didnt want that to happend but I just had to kiss her?

"Hey Harry." Ethel said and looked at me

"What Happend?" I looked at them and they were concerened on why I was crying.

"Me and Reaven are over." Ethels eyes went huge and looked at me

"You kissed another girl?" She asked I looked at her and nodded

"OH, No Harry what the Fuck, You just had to do that?!" she ran out the flat and slammed the door.

"I didnt mean to." Liam looked at me and sighed

"Mate, she was gonna tell you something." I got confused

"What do you mean?" Louis looked at me and got mad

"Harry Shes Fucking Pregnat!" I looked at them

Oh my god, im a dad but were over she will never forgive me this is Not fair!

"Why didnt you tell me?" Niall shook his head

"She wanted to tell you herself, and you just runied it!" He got in his room and everyone left me in the living room to think.

Now that child wont know Im its father and Im about to go on tour.

Ethel's POV

"OmG Reaven!" I saw her on the floor she was crying there was broken glass and I looked at her wrist too make sure she didnt cut.

"Reaven.." she looked at me and sighed

"Ethel, Im broken." she sobed I hugged her this is not right why the hell did he do that!

"Dont worry Im here for you and the baby." she sobed on my shoulder.

I never seen Reaven this broken she is crying about Harry and he doesnt deserve to be cried on.

He cheated on my best friend and I swear his luckey I didnt kill him in the flat but their going on tour and that means he cam live his life and Reaven can raise the baby with me.

Not in a less way, I gotta help her shes my best friend and I wanna help her with the baby no matter what.

But I hope me and Niall doesnt break up,

"Ethel, I need to sleep wanna clean up?" I nodded and she went up her room and I saw the picture it was torn apart I sighed and got Harry's picture and put it in a box.

I hope the baby doesnt get sad when it finds out what its father did.