Ch.16- Truth be told

Reaven's POV

I was looking up at my room ceiling thinking about Harry. Honestly this problem seem so common to a lot of people, finding out that the person they have been dating has been with someone else for a while and you had no clear. This problem is so common but the pain hurts so much that it makes people over think about everything you guys just have.

"Reave.." I looked over at the room door, it was Ethel.

"Hey." I said turning away from her. She sighed and walked over to my bed and sat at the edge of it.

"You doing okay?" I turned over back at Ethel.

"I'm done crying but I hate this feeling." She looked down at her fingers.

"Harry broke it off with her once I snapped at him." My eyes widen as Ethel said that.

"What?" I said getting up from my bed.

"He broke it off while Niall was holding me off trying not to kill them both, once he broke it off I told Harry that I got really mad, you honestly don't deserve that." She patted my back and nodded.

"Yeah, the best part he did it without hesitation." I crossed my hands over my chest and looked down at the ground

"I don't know..should I give him another chance?" Ethel gave me an 'I don't know' look, while silence took over our conversation Aunt Ameila burst through the room door.

"Reaven, you have to see this." I got up from my bed.

"What is it Auntie?"

"It's Harry." She said with a smile in her lips.

Harry's POV

"Oh, Harry I have heard you are dating a fan?" I gave a fake smile thinking about Reaven.

"Um..Yeah she really wonderful to be with." she smiled and looked at the Camera. I think Reaven is watching I hope she is.

"Well Harry, Mind telling us who she is? If you don't mind." I got an idea of no where when she said that.

"Well her name is ReavenJei Cruz, she is the most amazing girl I have ever been with I don't consider her a fan, she's my girlfriend and I am proud she is my girlfriend, I really hope your Reaven because this is how much I love you. I'm proving it now here in front of the whole world." the audience 'awwed' in the front I smiled and looked at the screen so I think that Reaven is watching I hope she is.

"Thats, Really sweet well I guess that our show This is MTV interview news thank you for watching." she smiled at the camera an the guy yelled cut and I hugged the interviewer. We got back stage and everyone was cheering me on what I just did.

Niall went to the flat before anyone else. I drove to the flat and I saw Ethel and Niall running around the living room, I sighed and just thinking about Reaven I wish that was us.

"Hey Harry!" Niall ran to me and hugged me I chuckled and hugged Niall back, Ethel smiled at the moment and I looked at her

"Is Reaven okay?" she smiled and looked at me.

"She's actually okay, I suggest you go to Aunt Ameila's place though." I nodded and followed her instructions. She got in my car, once we arrived at her Aunt's place. Ethel opened the door and I saw Reaven in the couch and she got up as she saw me.

Ethel closed the door and it was just Reaven and I alone. I sighed and she looked at me the space between us is killing me I wanna hug her and say Im sorry.

"I saw what you said in the interview." I looked at her and a smile was plastered in my face just hearing her voice again.

"Yeah, Look Im really sorr-" she cut me off as her lips were on me as she tipped toed a bit to reach me, to kiss my lips it was moving perfectly with mine as I held her by the waist and her hands around my curls the kiss got hotter and I let go for air my head was in near her lips.

"I forgive you." she whispered I smiled andy lips crashed into her like I haven't seen her in years even though it was like 3 hours ago, I miss her kissing me and her hugs.

She let go and I held both her hands,"I missed you so much." she chuckled and I kissed her forehead

"I missed you more." she said going a little closer I chuckled my gave a peck

"I knew you did." she chuckled and we sat in the couch and we watched a movie.

I am so happy the truth is out now all I have to do is to protect her I don't ever want her to slip of my hands or my life.