Ch.13- All my fault

Harry's POV

We had Detention for making the ask out so successful, I didn't care less if I didn't talk to Reaven for an hour. She was writing in her note book the whole time we we're in the classroom. As detention ended we all got out. I decided to drive Reaven home while Ethel went some where.

As we reached her Aunts house, she got down from the car and walked up to the house and unlocked the door. We both got in and she went inside the kitchen and got out with a paper in her hands.

"Whos that from?" I asked she read it over and handed it to me.

Reaven,

There is food in the frigdge if your hungry, and Brandon is with Amy. I am going to work and I won't be back till 8 in the morning, just remember to stay in the house because of your skin sweetie, Also there is book filled with fast food numbers Order anything for dinner, =)

~Ameilia.

I nodded and put the paper in the counter and walked over to Reaven and wrapped my arms around her waist. She chuckled and kept her eyes locked in her phone, she was texting Ethel. I saw a little bit of their convo.

Ethel: Okay remember use protection and don't go outside, your obviously going to get a brusing sign again Reave.

Reaven: we're not gonna have sex Ethel!

Reaven: Also I know, I swear I won't step a foot outside.

Ethel: Okay, Oh yeah before I forget, Bert walked up to me and asked how you we're. I slapped him and told him to leave you alone.

I smiled as Ethel wrote that, She really a good best friend.

"I love her for that." Reaven and I chuckled and continued to see what she was looking in her phone. She looked in twitter, Facebook, then Wattpad?

I saw multiple photos of me and the other boys, she quickly exited out of the app and I had a smirk in my lip as she escaped from my grip.

"Wanna go to the Carnival?" she simply glared at me and shook her head.

"Harry, I fainted there. You want me to go back at place?" I chuckled.

"I won't take you to any rides, but games and maybe the Ferris wheel." She crossed her hands over her chest and shook her head once more.

"No."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...."

"Okay Fine! but you owe me." I had a big grin on my lip and smiled back, you have no idea how happy I am she said yes twice.

"Okay you bushy monkey, I'm gonna change I'll be down in a minute or so." I nodded and sat on the couch as she went up to her room.

Reaven's POV

I got in my room and decided to take a quick shower. After that, I went over to my closet and grabbed my white sweater crop top, and a black skirt. I slipped on my pair of black and white high top converse.

I blew dried my curly hair and fluffed it to make it look good. As I was satisfied on what I was wearing
I got down and I saw Harry sitting in the couch playing with his phone I looked at him and smiled I got down stairs and he looked at me and smiled wide showing his cute dimples.

"What do I look bad?" he chuckled and wrapped his hands around my waist

"No, Your beyond Beautiful." I smiled

"Really?" he nodded and he lean closer to me and his lip were on mine it moved perfectly as everything in my problems are gone when Harry is kissing me.