Ch.11- Misunderstood

Harry's POV

My head was hurting so much, as I got up from my bed, I saw a Advil pill and a glass of water. I drank the pill and felt the pain in my head going away slowly. I got up from my bed and walked outside and I saw Niall all dressed and ready to go somewhere.

"Where you going?" I asked, he looked at me and chuckled.

"Well looks like Tarzan decided to wake up, I'm going to Brandon's house to see Ethel, remember we we're going to go over?" I bit my lip, as the memory of last night came through me, I blinked it away and nodded.

"Sure just give me a few minutes to change." I was about to go back in my room till Niall held my wrist and pulled me back.

"Harry..is there a reason why I found you in bar last night after that Date Simon arranged?" I looked down at the ground and took a deep breath.

"I told Reaven I like her through the phone, I didn't give her time to say how she felt back, now her boyfriend is here because I saw them kissed that night I dropped Kim." Niall patted my back and hugged me.

"I'm sure she will have a explanation towards this." I nodded and got in my room, I decided to wear a red flannel and my green Beanie over my curls. I slipped into my pair of black skinny jeans and white converse.

I got out the room and Niall smiled as he saw my outfit. He looked down at his phone and had a little smile on his lip.

"Okay, Lets go." Niall smiled and we left the flat.

We got to Brandons house and I saw Ethel and Brandon playing Foot Ball ,(Soccer) I looked over at Niall and he was sending Brandon a glares from a far.

"Niall?" he looked at me sighed

"There's nothing going on between them right?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"No Niall, I'm sure Ethel and Brandon don't have anything to hide." He had a big grin on his lip.

We got down from the car and Niall went to Ethel, she looked over at me and sighed. "She's in the house if you want see her." I nodded and got in through the door, I saw her listening to music and scrolling through her phone in the couch.

I got behind the couch and covered her eyes with my hands. She started to laugh, "Um...Brandon? is that you?" I chuckled and bit my lip.

"Guess again." Her smile slowly faded and took my hands out of my face.

"H-harry, what are you doing here?" she asked nervously, I smiled and sat right next to her in the couch.

"Remember, I told you in the hospital I was going to visit you to check up on you." She chuckled and truned off her phone and rolled up her ear phones.

"Okay what do want to talk about Mr. Styles?" I bit my bottom lip remembering everything I saw from last night. I took a deep breathe and smiled.

"I kind of saw you with a guy.." Her eyes widen as I said that.

"W-what?"

"I saw how you kissed him from a far. I was dropping my date, Kim, to her house and apparently, I saw everything.." She sighed and closed her eyes for a while.

"You said you like me through the phone... That night you went on the date Harry..I saw you too..Bert was my crush since 8th grade and I haven't gotten over him yet, I did loose feelings, but when he was outside last night it all came back..but I honestly thought of you that night, I did miss him and all, but you were the reason why I forgot about him..then you told me you liked me and I saw you with a girl that night." she needs to know the truth.

"Reaven, I didn't want to go with her okay." she looked over at me with a confused expression, "Simon and her mom set up the date, I really didn't want to go at first but... Liam told me that no one knows about us meeting up and everything, I don't want you to be exposed to something that your not going to get use to." she nodded as I saw tears form in her eyes.

"Reaven what's wrong?" she looked up at me and a tear slipped down.

"I know I liked you as a fan and fell in love with different types of Harry's in fan fics, but I never thought I would meet you in a million years, but I did and now, your telling me you have feelings for me..I really don't know how to respond to you because...I still like Bert I'm sorry Harry."

Just like that, she got up and left me on the couch.

Reaven's POV

I got up from the couch and walked out of the door, my head was throbbing of so much thoughts and my body feeling a little weak, so I decided to walk. I passed by a couple of house and I saw Bert's car from last night parked in one of the houses. Then the door flew open and a girl with blonde hair and a perfect smile came out holding Bert's hand, while he had a big smile on his face as well. He pulled her closer to him and pressed his lips on hers right in front of me.

I felt my heart shatter more, realizing I don't have any tears left to flow out my anger. I clinched my fist and walked up to them and Bert pulled away from the blonde.

"Reave-"

"No! You don't fucken talk to me, After what I just saw, I'm sure you meant every word last night. You filthy man whore!" The blonde held on him and he just looked down at the ground.

"Reaven please-"

"You we're seeing her last night, you told me you we're going to the movies alone!" the blonde yelled, I chuckled towards her and she gave me a glare.

"What are you laughing about?" I shook my head chuckled.

"Congratulations, you finally realized that your very loyal ass boyfriend has been cheating on you the whole time." She gasped and shook her head and slapped Bert across his face and left into her house. He still kept his head low. I walked down from the stairs and walked back to the house.

I didn't care who was in front of me, I slammed the door shut and slowly sobbed as I got in. All I could hear was my slow heart aching of pain and shatter, till I felt two arms slowly wrap their arms around me tightly. I didn't hesitate to hold them tighter as I started to sob on their shirt.

Suddenly, a calm voice whispered in my ear.

"Its alright Reaven, I'm right here." the voice was deep and British, I slowly let go of the hug and it was Harry. He was still here..I thought he would've left. I stared into his eyes once more and tears started to fill up my eyes and I cried on his shoulder once again.

"I'm so Stupid." I said between a sob. He rubbed my back in circles and held me tighter.

Suddenly he let go of the hug and cupped my right cheek with his right hand looked into my swollen puffy eye, "I would never hurt you like that Reave, I love you."

Then he slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against mine, the kiss was filled with passion and love, I kissed him back. Then he let go and looked back into my eyes.

"That's a promise I'm going to keep." I smiled and hugged him tightly. Everything was happy again, but school is coming tomorrow...