Prologue

''Blaming Everybody around Yourself is great until You have got Nobody left to blame... But Yourself''

¤¤¤¤¤

Some commotion was heard in the kitchen of a small apartment above a Photoshop. The voices were fairly loud, making the owner of the apartment next to them curious as to what was happening but soon enough the voices died to faint whispers and that was it. A loud slam of door was heard following by the sound of painful sobs.

''Mommy.. Why Harry left?'' A delicate voice asked, interrupting Taylor's crying. Taylor quickly looked away for a second and she wiped on her cheeks with the back of her trembling hand, erasing the any trace of tears from her cheeks before turning to the six year old who looked at her with his light emerald orbs for eyes, confusion swirling in them.

Taylor walked over to the little boy picking him up in her arms before placing a chaste kiss on his forehead. ''He has some real important work to do.'' Taylor said as she tried her best to control her emotions, She needed to be strong. ''Will he come back?'' The little boy asked as he played with Taylor's blonde locks that was hanging to her shoulder. Taylor felt a ball of cry forming in her throat as she choke back a sob, ''I don't know baby, I don't know. '' The blonde woman said, her voice cracking as she burst into a cry. Tears rolling down her cheek with no stop to them.

The boy in her arms was scared to see his Mommy cry like that and instantly wrapped his little arms around his mommy's neck, hugging the blonde woman as tight as he could. ''What wrong mommy?'' He asked, confusion evident in his voice lacing with concern. Taylor shook her head frantically as she replied in a broken whisper, ''My heart hurts, Baby.''
Then Taylor felt a pair of lips kissing the area near her heart, soon followed by a, ''I will kiss it better, Mommy. Like you do to my boo boo.''

Taylor smiled through her teary eyes at the boy's attempt to comfort her. She supported the boy with one hand and used the other to take his hand in her's, placing a soft kiss on it.

''Thank you, Love.''

'You are all I have now.' She thought.