The Past Is Here.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"I didn't fall in love with you,
I fell in love with the person
You pretended to be."

Taylor's POV

I put on my auburn hair wig and looked at the mirror in front of me, I looked nothing like myself. Only if you look close enough you would be able to see the similarity of facial structure between Juliet and Taylor. I use hazel eye ontacts to cover my original eye color. It was a hoax for everyone out there who were waiting for the ballerina to come up and put on a show. The moment I enter Lace, I lose my identity of Taylor behind. I wasn't Taylor here. I was Juliet. The seductive ballerina. The star of the night.

I heard a knock on the door and I turned slightly in my chair to face the door. Scarlet enter the dressing room moment after only she was the one who would just barge in after one knock. "Hey Bellarina. You ready?" She asked taking a seat on the couch. She took out out a bottle of champagne from the mini fridge besides the couch. She poured herself a glass before sipping it slowly.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'. "Do you need anything?" I asked because Scarlet already told me who I was to focus on during the show. Some man in front on the VIP couch.

"Not really. I just thought to check on you." Scarlet replied and I nodded before putting down the make up brush down which I was using to apply a little highlighter on my cheek so my face won't look dull when the spotlight will be on me.

"I am sorry about calling you so abruptly. It just this deal is pretty important. I need this man to invest in our club.." Scarlet apologized with the same motherly smile she gave me few years ago. You see many people around here have godfathers to whom they owe thier whole life but I have got myself a Godmother. Scarlet.
"It's alright. You can call me anytime, that's the least I can do after all the things you have done for me." I reassured Scarlet, meaning everything I said. I owe her alot.

"Thank you,Ballerina." Scarlet smiled at me before drinking another gulp of her champagne from the glass. "So how is little Jacey?" She asked while moving the glass in her hand in a way that made the liquid inside dance around in wave.

"He is doing great. Happy about how many new friends he is making everyday." A smile forming on my lips just the thought of Jace. My Angel. I wondered what he was doing right now. I glanced at the clock which read 10:43. He must be in bed right now.

"That's wonderful. The last time I saw-" Scarlet stopped talking when her phone started ringing and she picked it up from the couch next to her. "Sorry I have to take it." She said and picked up the call while I waved her apology off, she had always been this busy after Darrin's death.

I looked into the mirror to see if I looked appealing enough for the crowd outside. Sometimes I felt extremely strange when I glance at mirror in the whole Juliet attire. It was almost like I was looking at a different person until I look close enough and pinpoint all the details of my face that weren't artificial to make me look like a different person. The hazel contact I was wearing looked more brown than green. I liked that fact. The auburn hair wig was in a ponytail and even tugging on it won't make them fall. The grip was perfect.

"They are here." Scarlet said from her standing position beside the couch. "Are you ready? You are up in few minutes." She asked before taking a big gulp of her glass finishing the drink and putting it on the side table.

I glanced at Scarlet away from the mirror that held my attention for awhile. "Don't worry. I will give my best." I told her, putting as much assuarance I could in my voice. She looked too nervous with the way she was tapping her foot on the floor and clenching her hands every once in awhile which was very unlikely of Scarlet. She was making me a little nervous now too.