Beautifully Broken Promises.

Listen to who are you by 5H while reading this chapter. That's what I listened to while writing this. It will enhance your experience.

Hello you all. I am sorry for the wait.
Hope you all enjoy it.
Feedback are very much appreciated and motivate me to write more.

Next chapter goal.
Vote-30
Comment- 50

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

'And if i could make you understand one truth, it would be this.
someone who manipulates your feelings through guilt isn't loving you. that's an attempt to control you. and that has nothing to do with love.'

**********

Taylor's POV

Almost everyone in their life come across at this breaking point where they just couldn't care anymore. Too fed up with the same old lies, same old broken promises and some old apologies.

My breaking point was near. I could sense it but I could do nothing to stop it. All I could do was watch and go through it helplessly. Luke and I were drifting apart and whatever I was doing was just not enough.

We did live under the same roof, sleep in the same bed, close to eachother yet we were miles apart from eachother.

Physically we were close, mentally we were becoming strangers.

"Where are you going?" I found myself asking to Luke who was busy styling his hair while looking into the mirror. I didn't know why I was suddenly feeling so desperate for some type of human contact but I couldn't help it. The only contact I wanted was from the person who would be anywhere but with me. Still it didn't stop me from trying my luck.
I just missed him.

"To a party. You know it's a college party that I can't afford to miss." He answered as he messed up his soft jet black hair before fixing them again in hope getting the messy hair look that suits him alot.

I chewed on my bottom lip softly as I contemplated whether to ask him to stay or not. These days talking to him was similar to walking on a thin line. Little things ticks him off. It was almost like he was pregnant and had mood swings instead of me. Almost.

Few days ago I was wearing a red dress that was loose on me as the baby bump that had grown a lot and it slide off my shoulder a little when I was doing yoga, Luke walked in and got angry over that. According to him It was 'slutty' and he didn't want his friends to think he was dating a slut. He apologized later when I started crying but the apology hardly meant anything to me. Or him.

"Oh..." I trailed off while looking at him and he turned towards me, his emeralds orbs boring into mine, the eyes which always looked at me with warmth and love, now cold and uninterested.

"Do you want something?" Luke asked suddenly and I looked up at him with a new-found hope. He had read the look on my face, he must have still know me enough to do that.

"I.." I collected my words hurriedly as the look of irritation fell on his face making me wonder if I should continue or not. I wouldn't have continued If I wasn't feeling so lonely today.

"I just thought that.. Maybe we could have dinner together." I looked up at him through my eyelashes afraid to see the look on his face, "I mean It's fine if the party is imp-"

"It's important." Luke replied solemnly and my heart dropped hearing that two words. I just didn't want him to leave tonight. I chewed on the inside of my cheek and averted my eyes away from him. I didn't want to look at him a moment longer knowing that I would cry if I did.