Harry

Hello Bubbles,
Literally had zero motivation to write this chapter but still here it is.

Feedbacks are much much appreciated.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

'Only someone's absence
Can make us realise
The importance of thier
Presence.. "

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Taylor's pov

We give great advice to others but can't take it ourselves.

The statement held such truth in it. It was so much easier to give advice but to take one and following it was the real stuff. The stuff I wasn't so good at. Telling Harry to stand up for himself against his parents, to face his problems while I was running from my own problems.

Hiding. Not running. For running you Atleast need to address them. You aren't even doing that.

Great. Like meeting him few days ago wasn't enough. If that wasn't addressing it, I didn't know what was. It was obvious that I couldn't hide behide a mask and under a wig forever, sooner or later Luke would find out Juliet was none other than his ex girlfriend, which I did not fear. What I feared was far worst than Luke finding out who I was, I feared him because how he would react. What if..

What if he tried taking away Jace from me?

He didn't look like he want a family. If he did, he wouldn't be spending nights in a strip club after a stripper. So damn many clubs in New York and this asshole had to invest in the one I was working in. Small world they say. Didn't think it would be this small.

I picked up cereal and put it in the cart which was getting filled up with like 40 candy bars. My fault, I was the one lost in my thought. "Jace. Baby, we aren't buying this much of bars. Put it back." I told the pouting little blonde next to me, ignoring his puppy face, I went to put other stuff in the shopping cart.

"But I am good boy!" The little bundle of joy exclaimed and I rolled my eyes while the corners of my mouth turned upwards into a smile.

"What kind of good boy put flour in Selena's hairdryer again?" I asked holding back a laugh as I remembered Selena's flour covered hair and face.

Jace must be thinking the same as he laughed showing off his adorable dimples that he got from Lucas. Jace looked alot like how Lucas did when he was of his age except Jace had blonde hair like mine.

I remembered it was a little hard for me to look at Jace when he first came into the world. His eyes reminding me of Lucas but with time I stopped thinking of Lucas when I would look at Jace. He became Jace to me. My baby. My healing. The name 'Jace' meant healing. My baby healed me. I started healing the moment I got to hold this little life in my arms on that hospital bed.

"But Momma, she hided Leo." Jace justified and I hummed in response as I picked out vegetables we would need for this week.

"Hid Baby not hided." I told Jace and put capsicum into our cart only to have Jace removing it. "No Candy. No this green monster." Jace crossed his arm and stood in front of me with a determined face that made me laugh. Did he really think he could win against me? Adorable.

"Well, You blonde monster, this green monster is definitely going in the cart with five of your candy bars. Sounds good?" I asked putting the capsicums back into the cart and was about to walk forward but Jace refused to move making me raise my eyebrows at him in question.

"7 Bars." Jace tried negotiating holding out seven fingers to me.

"You can either have 5 candy bars or three, the choice is your." I raised an eyebrow at Jace and tap my foot impatiently at him.