Friendly Dates.

"People don't change,
They just reveal who they really are."

Taylor's POV

Go with the flow.

My advice was working amazingly so far as I was having a good time with everyone. Luke's friends weren't so bad after all except Mandy. She was a bitch and always will be. If it wasn't for Savannah I would be having a hard time fitting in their group. They were nice once you get to know them. Cocky but nice. I wonder if Selena or Camila were here. Mostly everyone from school was here but even if they are, I wouldn't know because we are sitting in the basement where only some people were allowed. If you have high social status then you would be welcome but if not you better might just stay away unless you want to be a joker for their entertainment. Petty.

My social status has gone up several notches after Luke took interest in me. People started smiling at me in hallways and started greeting me as they walk past. It felt nice at the beginning but soon enough I found many cons of the situation, the more greeting and smile you get the more people talk behind your back. More people start noticing you, often seeing the crack in your happy facade, more rumours and stories get made up about you. Soon enough the cons outweigh the pros. I didn't want anyone finding out about the situation I was dealing with back home which give me bruises to hide.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of lips on my neck making shiver run down my spine. I turned my head to look at Luke who was sitting beside me on the love seat and he gave me sly smirk. "You were spacing out.." Luke told me as if he was justifying his action. We were sitting among everyone who were either drinking or making out and even if someone was talking I couldn't hear them as my whole focus was on Luke's lips that were still grazing the skin on my neck.

"Maybe I should zone out more often..if it meant getting kisses." I smiled cheekily at Luke who chuckled while shaking his head as he looked into my eyes, lovingly. The slightly faint music could be heard from upstairs but it wasn't loud enough for us to not hear eachother.

"And to see everyone thinking of you one of those adorable and innocent girl." Luke said and I laughed softly before leaning in and gently pecking his lips.

"Maybe then everyone should stop assuming." I told Luke who covered the mini distance between our lips, capturing mine in a sweet embrace that was burning with passion.

I let our lips move against eachother while I moved my hand to his nape, playing with his hair which earned a groan from him against my lips before he pulled me closer by my waist and onto his lap. I used my other hand to fix my skirt a little, no one was paying that attention to us but I still wouldn't like flashing my thighs and butt to everyone.

"If only oxygen wasn't necessary.." Luke whispered once he had moved his lips against my neck, sucking on the soft flesh and I gasped from the pleasure that shot through my body ending at my core.

"You mean if only we were vampires." I couldn't stop myself from saying it and Luke laughed against my neck his chest vibrating against my body. Gosh his laugh was so..

I bit my lip tasting the nude gloss I had applied earlier on them. Our bodies were so close, I was aware of every single contact between us, the way his hands were on my waist, his pinky and ring finger touching the bare skin of my waist, his buldge from his pants on my inner thigh reminding me of his growing need. His eyes were the usual green but this time lust was evident in them.

"Taylor.. " Luke whispered before grazing his lips against mine as if to get my undivided attention which he earned easily by the simple act. I looked into his eyes and I was aware of the words he was going to say next and I almost wish that he would say something else instead of that.