A Beautiful Night

Their outfit on top.

Sorry for the long wait but I want the best for you all. It is a big chaoter so enjoy.
PS- still need to edit mistakes.

***********

'Sometimes the bad things that happen
In our life
Put us directly on the path
To the best thing that will ever happen
To us'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Taylor's POV

"A date?" Selena asked incredulously.

"Tonight?" Camila questioned with worry.

"And with Harry?" Lauren confirmed but there was amusement hidden in her voice and I rolled my eyes at all of their question.

"You owe us ten dollars, Camz." Lauren turned to Camila who shook her head and Selena jumped in, "Don't go back on your words now."

"Why does she owe you two money?" I asked pointing at the said two with my fingers momentarily.

"That was ages ago. I thought it was jokingly," Camila gave out a sigh and a sullen pout formed on her lips. My eyes flickered over to Lauren who looked at her adoringly, like she was the only woman in the room. It was beautiful.

"We had a bet to see if you will go out with Harry or not," Camila said and I picked a pillow throwing it at her face only for it to be caught by Lauren midway.

"Very funny, Jauregui." I rolled my eyes and threw one at Lauren hitting her on her chest as she gave me sheepish smile. "Sorry reflexes," Lauren said and Camila grinned ear to ear.

"You guys make me sick." Selena fake gagged and I agreed with her while she threw a pillow at Camila's head.

"Where is he going to take you?" Lauren asked ignoring Camila and Selena voices arguing in the background, her hand absentmindedly rubbing the spot on Camila's head which was hit by the pillow.

"He didn't say anything, it is not a dinner though. Just to dress comfy," I shrugged before picking up the pillow from the floor and placing it back on the couch.

"So it is not going to be a fancy thing," Camila said and Selena plopped down next to me. "I haven't even approved of him yet. Hell. I haven't even met him yet." Selena looked at me accusingly and Lauren snickered from behind her.

"Who are you? Her father?" Lauren asked sarcastically and Selena punched her arm and I laughed at them. "Since when did you guys become so violent?" I asked rhetorically because the only sane ones among us was Lauren and I. No doubt. But we too had our moments of insanity.

"Anyway. You will meet him soon enough. Secondly all I need is... " I nibbled at my bottom lip while looking at their concentrated faces.

"Just a little help getting ready for the date," I completed and closed my eyes once the room filled with them cheering and being dramatic as usual.